chapter 17-part 1: spring break

AN:// sorry guys for not uploading much we are really busy with school and stuff and I started working out blablabla I have a little dip now to so thats why I didn't uploaded sorry gals love you :* ~Iris

**Ashton's POV**

After 2 weeks, Amber's punishment was done as well was Iris'. Mum said I needed to figure things out with Amber because even when I said I forgave Iris and her, we're still fighting over the car incident. I actually miss her... she has been talking to everyone but me because now she's mad at me too.

I'm so tired of fighting with her... it takes so much energy like seriously... it actually hurts to see her smile or laugh with the other guys. Maybe we should try and work things out but I don't really know how to so I'll ask the boys for help.

"Calum, Luke, Michael get your asses up here! NOW!" I yelled from upstairs, a minute later I heard footsteps on the stairs and the 3 boys burst into my room...

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

"Well, you all know how Amber and I have been fighting, right?" I asked and they all nodded for me to continue. "I want to make things up but I have no idea how... like, its spring break... do anyone of you have an idea?" I asked and looked at them hopefully.

"Well, Iris has been talking about wanting to see her British friends and I bet Amber misses hers too so maybe we could invite them here and have a lot of activities so they can catch up and stuff? And if she knows it was 'your' idea, she'll love you again!" Luke said with a smile and when I think about it I think it's a great idea... I only need to make a few calls...

"Calum, I need a favour..." I said and looked at him with a puppy face.

"O-okay... what kind of favour?" He asked hesitantly

"Well, I'll need Amber's phone if I would want to invite her friend... and I need Luke to call Iris' friends..." I explained. "Oh and Mikey, would you want to search some activities so we could choose some activities..."

"Sure..." Michael said and started typing some things on his phone.

"Okay guys, this can't go wrong!" I said as we walked downstairs for snacks...

"What can't go wrong?" I heard Iris ask as she hugged Luke.

"Nothing..." We said in union and she looked at us suspected.

"O-okay, let's have some snacks..." Mikey said and walked to the fridge.

We sat on the couch with some popcorn, gummy bears and crisps while watching the to do list... that movie is just too much... we've been laughing a lot and then Amber came into the room but when her eye caught mine, she left to the kitchen.

"When is this going to stop? Can't you two make up already? I'm tired of you two fighting!" Iris said while looking at the kitchen door.

"I'm working on it!" I answered simply and left for the bathroom.

**Amber's POV**

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed with some chocolate and turned on my laptop to watch the next episode of pretty little liars. I lay down and got under my covers, a tear slipped down my face...

I wish Ashton and I would get along a little better, like Iris and Ashton... they have so much fun! I don't know why he has this effect on me... always when I see him talking to other girls, I feel this weird sensation in the pit of my stomach and it makes me want to throw up...

I think that's one of the reasons why I react like that all the time because I hold on to that feeling and when he says something that I don't like, the feeling comes back and I say something mean/stupid which I regret like a second later... I just lay there, crying and watching pretty little liars when I heard my door open.