chapter 31: part 2

AN//: sorry guys for not uploading a lot this summer. I had a very busy summer :) with lots of traveling. I went to Prague, Köln, Berlin and Krakow(Auswithz). Hope you had a lovely summer! Here a small chapter enjoy :3

** Amber's POV**

Tyler had picked me up 5 minutes before the concert ended so there wouldn't be too much traffic. We're going somewhere by plane for about 5 days... I'm so excited! My stuff is all packed at home so the only thing I should do is change into something comfier for the plane and then we're good to go.

The drive from the arena was quiet, really quiet...

"Ty, are you not going to speak to me? Because if that's the case I don't want to go anywhere with you." I spoke and Tyler let out a low chuckle.

"I'm just concentraiting on the way baby." He said as he moved a hand from the steering weel to my thight to give it a small sqeeze.

"Oh, okay... are you really not telling me where we are going?" I asked with my most cute puppy look but it didn't work. "No darling, that would ruin the whole surprise."

we finaly arrived home, I ran inside as Tyler took my suitcase. I changed into an oversized sweater that said 'too many fucking idiots' with a pair of lether leggings and my grey Uggs. I didn't change my make-up, so I still wore the make-up I wore to the concert which was a cat eye-eyeliner look and a bordeaux lipstick.

I pulled my hair out of the messy bun into a messy ponytale. I took my black Michael Kors and gave Ann one last kiss before rushing outside, ignoring Iris and the boys and getting in the car.

We drove to the airport in silence, the only thing you could hear was the radio which was softly playing in the background. The half hour drive was over before I knew it. I took my suitcases and my handbag as Tyler took his stuff.

He took my passport and went to check us in, while I stayed close behind him. When we were all settled we got a coffee from Starbucks and went to our gate. When our flight was being called which I discovered went to Florida, we got in the boarding queue. We got in the plane and found our seats, I travelled window seat of course.

The flight from Australia to Florida lasted 13 hours and 55 minutes, I slept most of it though. When we arrived we had to wait for another plane but I didn't catch where to, but at the minute I couldn't care less. Tyler got us some more coffee as we waited for our next flight. The stop lasted for about an hour and 45 minutes. We got ready to board the plane and flew to our next destination. The plane landed in Orlando 5 hours later and Tyler leaded me the way to get our stuff and into a taxi.

The 20 minute drive was exhausting because my eyes couldn't stay open... when we arrived at our destination, I wasn't tired anymore! He took me to DISNEY WORLD! I've got the best boyfriend in the whole entire world!

** Iris' POV**

When we arrived home Tyler sat on the door step with some luggage. when Ashton was about to open the door Amber came rushing out side and Tyler told Amber to get into his car and they left without any word. When we got inside I asked Anne where they went. You'll never guess where...

Disney World in Orlando.

"Oohh my God!! I always wanted to go there! She is living my dream!" I wined and Ashton opened his laptop.

"go get ready Iris, we leave in 3 hours. Where gonne stalk them..." Ashton said.

"wait what?" Anne and I said.

"I wanne know what he's gone do with her I booked a private jet it leaves in 3 hours so. "

I ran upstairs and took mine and Ashton's Disney sweaters and some lack trousers and black timberlands. a Disney phone case and a pink back pack I took my stuff and Arizona's. when we were ready I handed Luke my phone to take a picture and I chatted a little with the boys before we left.

Louis told me that they still will be around when we come back so jeej. We got on the plan and flew to Orlando.