chapter 23: imposible without you!

AN//: sorry for uploading so late. I had a lot of school work and a 5sos concert and a 1D concert and someone stole my Iphone *crying* but enjoy! ~Iris

** Luke's POV**

After the funeral we went to this get together thing at Jonas' house. Iris, Lisa and Mrs. Donckers had made some sandwiches for close family and some friends, who were mostly girls and his boyfriend... everybody was crying and talking about happy memories about Jonas.

After 2 hours I was bored and Iris was a wreck... we needed to catch a plane tomorrow at 2 am and even if it's only 3.35 pm. I knew Iris was exhausted and needed to rest and so did I.

"Iris, babe... I think its best that we leave so you can get some rest." I said.

"Okay, wait a minute..." she said as she walked away from me. She started to hug people and say goodbye and stuff. We walked to the taxi I called earlier when Iris was saying her goodbyes. We got in and Iris lay her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.

When we arrived at Lisa's home I got out and picked Iris up after. I walked us to the front door and rang the bell. Lisa's mum answered and let us in; I brought both of us upstairs to the spare room where we were staying. I lie Iris down on the bed and undressed her so I could change her in something comfier. She slept through it all.

I texted Amber to tell her that Iris hadn't had a mental break down and she was sleeping at the moment. Several minutes later she texted back that I should be careful with Iris because she would definitely have a break down soon because of all the emotions.

Iris started moving until she suddenly stopped, I looked and her and she was staring at the ceiling.

"B-babe... are you okay?" I asked as I carefully. She didn't even looked at me, she just started to cry and yell unintelligible things.

"Iris, calm down! Please... you'll be okay! Just breathe..."

"I can't deal with this anymore! I'm not strong enough and I'm tired of pretending I am! I'm going insane with all these thoughts! Do you know what's it like to being trapped into your own thoughts? You can't escape them and it hurts, it fucking hurts!" She yelled at me while hugging her legs to her chest.

"Babe, it's okay to let down your guard from time to time. You don't have to be tough all the time." I said as I took her in my lap. "I'm sure it must feel as though everything is coming apart, but you can get through this!" I continued while I kissed the top of her hair.

"You don't understand! I miss him. All the time I miss him. It's not waves, it's constant. All the time!" She sobbed into my chest.

"Babe, at some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life... I know it will be hard but you're not alone! I will always be here for you, just like your sister, the boys and Lisa! You don't have to face this alone... we'll always got your back! You know the worst day of loving someone, is the day you lose them!" I whispered as I hugged her tight.

"I know but if feels like my world is falling apart, it just hurts so much!" She cried even harder.

"Sweetheart, you're so strong! Sometimes you have to allow yourself to be weak, in order to get stronger!" I said in a soft voice, while stroking her hair.

"I may seem strong but I break! I know I have a heart because I can feel it breaking right now!"

"Well, sometimes the best thing you can do is take a step back and give yourself a chance to breathe. You do not own all the worries in the world! You can't give up, just because it's hard right now! Get up and show them what you're really worth."