chapter 5: surpise!

The next day, I woke up in a strange room it took a couple seconds to realize that it was MY new room. Oh my God! It is so beautiful! my queen size bed slept really good and there was enough place for me and Luke. there was a pink bedside table and a pink lamp on it. the wall between my bathroom and my dressing room had a pink couch against it and a Union Jack against it. there was a pink fluffy carped behind my bed. my window bench had pillows on it and it was really nice! all of it.

I stood up and walked up to my dressing room. it was all soft pink and in the middle a little white couch. there were a lot of mirrors and I wouldn't be me if I didn't checked myself out in one of them. and for a just out of bed look, I looked good. I just took some grey Hollister shorts and my way to big Nutella shirt. (outfit in our Instagram: @Exhange_students5SOS)

I walked up to my bathroom and Luke was still asleep. sight snores escaped his mouth. he looks so young. as I entered the bathroom I was shocked. there were two plates on the celling and a low square bath, so i guess that the plates where the shower I got dressed, pulled my hair in a messy bun and walked back to my room. Luke sat straight on the bed starring at the wall.

"I think you need a television" he said and his blue eyes meet mine.

"well I thought we bought one yesterday?" I sat down on the bed next to him.

"well maybe its still down stairs than" he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"yea.... Later than." I giggle as he kisses the back of my head.

"but I'm bored" he whined.

"go and get it than! I'm to lazy" Luke groaned and got out of my bed.

** Amber's POV **

I woke up with a master headache, what has happened yesterday? I remember painting the rooms and falling asleep on Calum's shoulder but where the fuck am I right now? I looked around me and saw my room... but all done, not just the paint, everything was here and it looked nice. I stood up but that only made my head ache worse...

I went downstairs to see everybody lying on the couch laughing; I sat next to Ashton and laid down with my head in his lap.

"Hey there, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just a headache." I answered and looked up because it was dead silence.

"What's wrong?" I asked "Why is everybody so quite?"

"Well, we heard you had a headache so we thought we should be silence..." Luke said.

"That's really sweet but it's not necessary guys, I'll be fine... even if you talk."

"What if we watch a movie and eat some candy?" Michael proposed.

"Well, that sounds like a great plan!" I said and looked at the others.

"Okay but which movie?" Iris asked.

"What about My Little Pony: Equestrian Girls?" Ashton asked "It has been ages since we've seen it!

"It has been a week or something like that Ash, you always want to watch it!" Michael said.

"What?! I don't know what you're talking about... we haven't seen it for a long time, way too long!" Ash answered.

"I've never seen it before..." I said out of the blue.

"Me neither." Iris said.

"Okay, that's settled; we're watching My little pony!" Ashton said really happy.

We watched My little pony and ate a lot of different candy... we had a fun time.

**Iris POV**

"I'm going upstairs and take a shower okay babe?" I said to Luke. He nodded and I went upstairs.

As I came out of my shower Luke sat on my bed in only his boxers. He was staring at the wall. I walked into the room in only a little towel.

"hey!" he yelled playful as I walked into my closet.

"I'm just getting my PJ's on and I'll be there!" I yelled and took my shorts. as I turned around he stood right behind me, what made me jump. His lips brushing against mine, taking my lip between his teeth.

"you don't need these." He said, took my shorts and dropped them.

We walked up to my bed and he turned the TV on. I sat down on my bed still in only a towel. Luke took my 'Vampire Diaries' DVD, shove it into the DVD recorder and walked over to my bed. He laid down and I turned the light of. I walked back to the bed and Luke pulled my towel down. He pulled me in the bed under the sheets.

We cuddled and I hided my face in his chest when I was afraid.

"NO, DAMON NO!!" I yelled as he attacked Bonnie. I nuzzled into Luke's chest.

Luke was so horny, it already started when I came out of the shower in my little towel. And now I'm here lying in his arms... naked. he stared to leave love bites on my neck. When I found my weak spot, I let out a small moan. I turned around and kissed him on the lips. I saw lust in his eyes. He pulled down his boxers and we kissed again.

He opened is his mouth and his tong asked for entrance. I opened my mouth and let him in. his hands moved from the back of my head to my lower back, to my ass. He took my bottom lip between his teeth as I moaned. He rolled on top of me.

He brings his hand to my neck and trails it down, only touching me with his fingertips, then down the valley of my breasts. His mouth travels down to my neck, then my chest. His tongue dips down under my left breast and his hand massages the other.

He came back up to my neck and started to leave love bites. I moaned at my weak spot. he took a condom and rolled it down on his dick.I wrapped my legs around his waist. And he trusted in.

**Luke's POV**

I trusted in and she moaned in pleasure. The room was filled with small moans. I smiled at her when she moaned my name. I moved my hips slowly at first, but I went faster when she moaned my name again. Her hands messing around in my hair, pulling it softly.

I moved my mouth up to her neck. Sucking gently, being sure to leave some marks.

"babe, I-I'm close..." I moaned in her ear. "same here" she moaned back.

She came first and a couple seconds later I did to. As I reached my heighted, fell down on her. She gasped. We turned on our side and I gave her a quick kiss. She nuzzled into my chest and smiled. After a while cuddling there was a knock on the door. I gave Iris my t-shirt. And he pulled it over her head. she stood up, towed my boxers at me and took some panties. We pulled them on really fast.

"come in" Iris yelled as she lay back beside me. Harry opened the door. He came in crying with his teddy bear.

"what's wrong?" Iris asked worried, as she walked up to the door.

"I had a nightmare" he said as she picked him up. She carried him to the bed and laid down.

Harry was laying between us. Iris conforming him. and I, I couldn't stop looking at her worried face. She is so good with children. The way she takes his face between her hands and tells him that everything will be alright. The way she hugs him and kisses him on the top of his head. She will be the perfect mother. Funny and caring. I hope that maybe one day, she will be the mother of my children. What am I thinking about?! We know each other only 5 days!

Harry was laying in her arms as she sang 'Lego House' from Ed Sheeran in his ear. She told me she could sing, but wow! She has a beautiful voice. My mouth fell open. She smiled as she saw me. Her hand rubbing Harry's back. As he finally fell asleep, I laid my arm around both of them and pulled the sheets over us.

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and settled myself. If someone who doesn't know us would see us, they would think we were a little family. We definitely look cute. I played with Iris' hair until she fell asleep and I fell asleep as well.

exchange students (5sos fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara