chapter 31: part 3: Peter Pan

**Amber's POV**

When we got to our room I dropped my suitcase on the ground and jumped into the large king sized bed that stood in the middle of the room. I fell with my head on the pillows and felt tired all over again. I could hear Tyler chuckle and the bed move. His arms made their way around my waist and I snuggled closer to him until my back was against his chest.

"Thank you baby! This is the best surprise someone ever arranged for me..." I whispered before my eyes closed and I was on my way to wonderland...

I woke up from someone whispering my name over and over again. I looked up and came face to face with a happy looking Tyler.

"Good morning sunshine! Rise and shine... you can get ready and then we could get some breakfast. After we have breakfast we can explore Disney World, is that all right with you babe?" Tyler asked me after giving me a small kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah that's okay... I'll be ready in about half an hour." I said as I rushed into the bathroom with my beautycase.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and body then I rinsed the soap of my body and took a towel. I dried my body and my hair then I got dressed in some underwear. For my make-up I choose a simple cat eye and some red lipstick. I took the hairdryer and started to blow dry my hair. When my hair was dry I put it in a bun on top of my head and finished it of with a cute bow.

I ran back into the room and opened my suitcase. The sun was shining so I went for some cute shorts with some lace and a top with a cross. I took my white adidas superstars and my Celine bag. I also searched some accessoires and put them on.

We went to the cantine where breakfast was served. We  ate and talked and after about half an hour later we were both full. We decided to go to the park and look around. We started walking and it's just as beautiful as it seems on pictures.

We walked around DinoLand U.S.A. and got  in line to watch 'Finding Nemo - the musical'. After the misical we walked out of the building, just to come face to face with Tinkerbell.

This beautiful girl was wearing a simple green dress with an open back and a little bow on the small of her back. She had a green Michael Kors bag and green Doctor Martens. She had some colourfull wings and a nicely made bun. Her make-up was kind of dark though...

On her side was a boy with the whole Peter Pan outfit. He  was carrying a little dog and he was kind of avoiding eye contact. They kind of looked familiar but I can't put a finger on it.

"Oh my  god, it's Tinkerbell! Tyler take a picture of us."

"Of coarse babe, strike a pose." Tyler smiled at me before taking the picture.

When the picture was taken, I took a look at it. I have a feeling that I know them and not knowing where I know them from was driving me  crazy. The two of them started to walk away but I stopped them.

"Hey!" I yelled and waited for them to turn around. "Maybe it sounds kind of crazy but do I know you?"

They looked at each other quite shocked. Tinkerbell reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle full of sparks. She stepped closer to me, opened the bottle and threw it at Tyler and I. Peter took Tinkerbell's hand and they ran away...

I looked at Tyler, trying to keep a straight face but ended into laughter when I saw his shocked face. The sparkles, or fairydust as the bottle said, sticked everywhere so we went back to the hotel and got cleaned up.