chapter 27: making up

AN//: I'm so sorry guys for not uploading much! We've been buzy with school a lot latly so a dubble update for today yay *crowd cheering*

** Iris' POV**

Today is prom day, it's 4 am and I'm already awake. Normally I'd be taking a beauty sleep, but since I don't have a date, I don't need it anymore. I haven't heard from Luke since what happened at school and this silence is killing me! I've been texting him saying that I love him, that it wasn't me in the toilets and how we need to talk things out.

I told him I was with Amber the whole time, so I couldn't have been me... but he refuses to believe me. It's now 4.17 am and I couldn't go to sleep with all these thoughts, so I decided to put some pants on and go downstairs.

I stood up and walked into my closet, for a moment I just looked around but then I found my short blue Hollister sweatpants. I slipped it on and then I took my 'it all fades in the end' sweater and some brown Ugg's. When I was all changed and comfy, I took my tissue box and headed downstairs.

I made myself some tea, took 'The vow' and cuddled into the couch with a nice blanket and my tea. I cried my eyes out but not because of the movie, okay maybe a little bit, but every once in a while my thoughts went to Luke. Why would he think I'd do something like that? Why couldn't we just talk this out?

About half an hour later, I heard someone coming down the stairs. At first I thought it was Anne, until I heard a quiet voice say my name, I turned around and saw Harry standing there with a sad face.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"I couldn't sleep, too many thoughts. What about you?" I answered as I let him sip my tea.

"I had a nightmare again." I took him in a hug, under my blanket and cried together.

"What was your nightmare about?" I asked as I reached for a tissue and gave him one.

"It was about you and Luke... I dreamt that he kept ignoring you and you left us again to go back home..." He sobbed as he blows his nose.

"This is my home, Harry. I'm not leaving you!" I said as I took him in a hug, we stayed like that for a little while.  Our moment was ruined by my stomach groaning, so we decided to heat up the leftovers from yesterday's Chinese.

**Luke's POV**

I was just sitting in my room, crying and thinking about her... How could she do something like that to me?! I knew this would happen though. Once a slut, always a slut... I was looking through my Instagram and saw a picture of her, sitting on her bed crying with the caption:

"Well, you can't have heartbreak without love," Dan pointed out. "If your heart was really broken, then at least you know you really loved him."

Yeah right! She didn't love me... else she wouldn't do that. I kept on scrolling and saw another picture of her crying eye and it said "why?!" as a caption.

Because you are a slut. That's why! I started to cry even more and threw my phone away. Just as I took my knees into a hug my phone made a 'ping' sound. Seriously?! I stood up and took it off the ground. I had a message from Alice Martin and it was a video.

I pressed play and saw the school toilet stalls. I already know what's coming though. Max opened the stall door and walked out. Then I saw me running away crying. But the video kept going, and I saw Barbie walking to the door and waiting. After a couple second Molly came out the door with Iris' bag..."mission complete! Now we need to get this bag in her locker again" Molly said and Barbie laughed. That's where the video ended.

Ooh no... she was right...

**Iris's POV**

We were all having breakfast at the kitchen table. Everyone was loudly talking and I was just poking my bacon with my fork. After a few minutes of poking the bell rang and everyone stopped talking immediately. Anne got up and opened the door and called my name.

When I got to the door, Luke stood there. In a suit. With a giant teddy, flowers and a box of chocolates.

"Iris, I...." he began but I stopped him.

"you can't buy my heart with a box of chocolates!" I yelled and wanted to mash the door in his face but then he opened the box ad it had small pizza's in it. "buy me pizza and I'm yours!" I said and jumped into his arms and pressed my lips against his.

"do you still wane be my date for prom tonight?" he asked handing me the big teddy and the flowers.

"yes" I nodded. "but then you need to leave so I can get ready and have some facemasks" I said and we laughed.

"okay, I'll pick you up at seven he winked and left.