Chapter 2: living with a boyband?

** Amber's POV**

"We are here." Iris said.

"What if we meet 5SOS? That would be cool, right?! She asked.

"Yes, that would be awesome, I mean Ashton is hot!" I answered with a smile.

We left the plane, took our bags and searched for the family we would live with this year.

A few minutes later Iris punched my arm and told me she had found the family because the woman was holding a sign with our names and our photo ... we looked so pretty on that ...

We went to that woman and introduced ourselves.

When we walked to her car, she told us about her life, job and children. Suddenly she stops walking and said: "Oh, I totally forgot to tell you but my oldest son wanted to meet you so he's waiting in the car."

After she said that, she walked away like nothing happened.

Iris, who loved boys like they were candy, grew curious on who this boy would be... You can guess 3 times who our older "brother" is.

Yes, Ashton tohotforthisplanet Irwin.

He's even hotter in real life. I didn't know it was possible but yes it is ...

"Hi, my name is Ashton but you can call me ash. I'm 18 years old and I'm a drummer in a band, nice to meet you. Which of you is Iris and who's Amber?" He asked.

"I'm Amber and she's Iris." I said while pointing to Iris.

"Okay, please tell me more about yourself..." he pleaded.

"Well... my name is Amber Young, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Manchester. Iris is my sister but we have another sister back home. I love football or soccer or whatever you call it." I introduced myself.

"Okay, now it's my turn... my name is Iris Young, I'm 16 years old I'm also from Manchester... duhh ... I'm a Directioner, Mixer Magnet, Little Monster and part of the 5sosFamily! Ow and I'm single" she winked.

"Oh okay, I guess ..." He said

there was an awkward silense for a while

"So ..." I said, trying but failing to make a conversation.

"Who's your favourite of the band?" Ashton asked while smirking.

Oh no, the question I didn't wanted to come because Ashton's my favourite but if he knows that, he won't let me forget about it. So I won't answer that question.

Iris didn't have a problem with the question and simply said "Luke."

They talked about Luke for a long time but after a while Ashton turned around and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You never told me who your favourite is." He said... really slow so I could hear his adorable accent really well...

Stupid accent ...

It makes me blush every time he talks ...

It's just so adorable...

Oh dear God, why me?

Anybody but why me?

What do I need to do now?

Shit, Shit ...

"Well ..." he said, starting to get impatient.

"You can't ask me such a questions... asking that question is like asking a mother which child she would murder first. You can't ask this kind of questions..." I answered.