chapter 4: new house, new bedrooms

**Amber's POV**

So yesterday was one of the best nights of my life... Calum and I have grown pretty close, I feel like I can trust him... truly trust him. Yeah I'm the kind of girl with trust issues but that's a long story, actually that's one of the reasons I became like this.

The day after, we went shopping for our new bedrooms. I've bought a king size bed with a box behind it for my stuff, a full length mirror, a window bench, a lot of cushions, and some stuff for the bathroom, and a simple walk-in-closet stuff.

We also bought paint so after we got home the boys, Iris and I started to paint the rooms. We simply painted our rooms white...

We had so much fun, when we were painting we also were joking around ... yeah I miss home but these guys are awesome.

**Calum's POV**

"help me!" Iris yelled when she run into Amber's room and hide behind me.

We looked all weird at her until Luke run in with a paint brush. There was white paint all over his face. He was going for revenge. I could see it in his eyes.

"where is she?" he asked.

"who?" I teased.

"that bitch" he spat.

"hey!" Iris yelled behind my legs. She opened them so she could look at him. "I'm not a bitch!"

"got ya!" Luke yelled. he jumped on the ground between my legs. She closed my legs again and I fell on the ground.

"aw!" I yelled. Luke and Iris ran through the room like little kids. They were yelling and screaming. When Luke gripped Iris waist and smashed her against the, just white painted wall, she couldn't move.

"hey!" Amber yelled, "my wall!"

Luke dropped the paint brush and kissed her on the lips. his hand had already slowly skimmed up under her yellow Pikachu sweeter. She let out a shriek as his long fingers began to tickle at her sides. He laughed as we chuckled.

"stop it" Iris yelled laughing. She couldn't move because of Luke's tight grip.

"Hey, I'm serious if you don't move away from my wall, I'm gonna need to hurt you two. So move away!" Amber said out of nowhere.

"Okay, okay, no need to hurt anyone." Luke said.

"Okay, so now stop being lovebirds and start painting the other walls. You two are making me sick, being all lovey-dovey." Amber said.

"What about, I order some food? Maybe Chinese?" I said.

"I think that sounds like a plan!" Mike yelled from the other room.

"Okay, I'm on it." I said back and started to call to order.

"I gonne change first," Iris started, " I mean my back is all white." She said and glared at Luke.

"sorry" he said with a puppy face.

Iris walked out of the room and they answered the phone. I ordered the usual there is probably something they like. Iris walked back in a white look-through top and grey One Direction sweatpants. We all headed down stairs. We all sat down on the couch and watched High School Musical. We made a old movie reunion. We watched HSM, HSM2, HSM3, Hannah Montana the movie, mean girls, Grease, pitch perfect and a lot other movies until the girls fell asleep.

**Luke's POV**

Iris was asleep in my arm's And Amber was resting her head on Calum's shoulder, she was asleep to.

"hey" Ashton whispered, "what if we now decorated there rooms and bring them up stairs?" he said in excitement.

We all went up stairs and decorated there rooms. When we were done, Ashton and me when back down to get the girls. We cried them upstairs and putted them in there new beds.

AN//: sorry I uploaded late today! I was at my best friends house :) love you all :D -Iris