chapter 7: Christmas Eve

**iris POV**

Well tonight is Christmas Eve, and we will all be sitting at the table to eat and open presents. for Amber, I have a phone case with our photo on it. I also got some bambi neckless since I called hem Bambi when we were younger. For Anne, I have a Swarovski necklace in the shape of a heart. for Ashton I have some batman Nike sneakers. for Calum, I have Spiderman beats. for Harry, Lego friendship bracelets and a Manchester United football. for Lauren some black Vans. for Michael some 5SOS concert tickets and for Luke two boxer shorts with monsters on it and a blue one with 'I'm a sex machine' on it.

I decided to take a shower and get dressed. As I got out of the shower, I walked up to my closed and looked for what to wear. I took my pink Christmas leggings, my pink UGG's and my pink 'love pink' top. (outfit on our Instagram: @Exchange_Students5SOS). I did my hair in a messy bun and went down stairs. As I came down the stove was burning. What is quit weird sins its summer. But yeah its also weird to celebrate Christmas during summer. Harry ran up to me with Rudolf horns on his head and in his hand. He was wearing a red Christmas sweater, similar to Ashton's. I sat down on my knees to face him.

"Merry Christmas, Iris." He said and placed the horns on my head and I laughed.

"Merry Christmas, Harry." I said and hugged him.

"do you like the horns?" he asked shyly.

"yes. There very cute." I answered and he giggled.

"Lauren doesn't like them." He said with a sad face.

"well that doesn't matters right. Its Christmas! Lets have fun" I said and stood back up.

"Merry Christmas, Ash." I said as I walked up to the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas." A said as he did some chips in a bowl.

"Merry Christmas sweetie.' Anne said and pulled me in a hug.

"Merry Christmas, Anne." I said as we pulled away from the hug. "can I help you with something?"

"well you can bring the snacks to the table if you want?" she asked as I nodded.

"the boys will be here soon!" Ashton yelled from the kitchen as I walked up to the living room.

As I walked back to the kitchen the doorbell rang. I walked up to the door and Luke was standing there with two big bags of presents. He was wearing a black and white Christmas sweater and some blue jeans.

"uhm... hi" he said came in. he walked straight up to the tree and placed the presents under it.

"hi" I said as he returned to me.

The next moment his lips brushed against mine. He opened is his mouth and his tong asked for entrance. I opened my mouth and let him in. his hands moved from the back of my head to my lower back, to my ass. He took my bottom lip between his teeth as I moaned.

"cute horns, haha" he said and took the horns in his hands.

"you like them?" Harry asked with excitement on his face.

"yes very much" I answered for Luke. "why don't you go and get some for Luke" Harry nodded and walked to the kitchen.

We followed him, so we could take some more snacks to the table. Lauren was leaning against the kitchen table. She was wearing a blue lance dress.

"well this is everything" Anne said as we broad the last bowls to the table. "I'm gone go upstairs to get dressed" she said and left.

Luke sat down on the couch and I sat down on his lap. She was gone a second and Amber came down stairs. She wore a black dress with a golden top. She also wore black heels and a golden ring. she said hi to Ashton and got some Rudolf horns from Harry. When Anne came back she looked fabulous. She was wearing a gold top with a with blazer, some black and white Christmas leggings and brown UGG's. after a while Michael and Calum arrived.