chapter 11: Valentine

**Iris' POV**

Today is Valentine, my first real Valentine. I was now standing in front of all my dresses to pick one. I found 3 who were nice so I texted Amber;

To: AmbieBoo♥: "help me pick a dress :o xxx"

From: AmbieBoo♥: on my way :D xx"

A few seconds later she walked in. she was already dressed for her night out with Tyler.

"that one" she said pointing to the red strapless dress with sparks.

"thanks big sister" I sang and hugged her tight.

"can you PWEASE, do my hair?" I said with a puppy face, screaming the 'pwease'.

"okay" she said and walked up to my bathroom.

I pulled the dress on and Amber came out of my bathroom with my curly iron. I sat down on a chair and she did my hair. She softly curled my hair and applied some make up. After 1hour I was ready. (outfit on our Instagram: @Exchange_Students5SOS and our twitter: @ExchageStudents)

"can you do my hair now" she said with a puppy face.

"'key" I said and she sat down.

I curled her hair and did some make-up. We went down stairs and waited for Luke and Tyler to arrive. Luke would pick me up and we would go somewhere, that was a surprise for me. the bell rang and I, being the stupid exited me, run to the door and opened it in excitement. And of course, it was Tyler not Luke.

"I came to pick up Amber." He said and I nodded.

Amber stud up and walked up to the door. They kissed and I looked aside in awkwardness. They walked out of the door and I walked out behind them.

"Amber! I hope you didn't forgot a condom!" I yelled behind them. It was just stronger than myself.

Amber gave me a glare and Tyler laughed. I walked back inside and a few minutes later Anne said Luke was there. I opened the door and he wore a black suit and a bow. He was holding roses and some chocolates.

"hi babe." He said and gave me the roses.

"aww thanks baby!" I said and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"come on, else we're late." He said and took my hand.

There was standing a white limo on our drive way and I only see it now?! Stupid me! we got into the limo and Luke took some champagne.

"where are we going?" I asked exited.

"I don't know" he teased.

After driving for about 30 minutes we stopped. And not a traffic light stop. Luke blindfolded me and leaded me to a place. We were on a little mountain or something

I opened my eyes and saw The Sydney Opera House in the foreground. The combination of water seaside, high buildings with bright lights, beautiful sightseeing places and sunset sky just takes my breath away. Such a beauty is difficult to find anywhere in the world.

"and...?" Luke asked as the limo drove away.

"it's just...." I didn't know what to say.

"not good enough?" he asked with a sad face.

"no babe, its perfect!" I said and he smiled.

"okay then, turn around." He said and I did.

He made up a little picnic oh my God!

"Oh my God Lukie" I said and hugged him.

"Happy Valentines day" he whispered and we sat down

"here, this is for you" he said and gave me a little box.