chapter 10: first day of school

**Iris POV**

I woke up from my alarm clock and smashed in on the ground. I stood up really fast when I realized I just smashed my IPhone on the floor.

"aww poor phone! I'm happy you're okay!" I said hugging my phone.

Well, okay than, good job Iris. Hugging and talking to your phone. I walked to my bathroom and took a quick shower and walked in to my dressing room. I just took a simple white top and a black blazer. and a black high thigh skirt. I took some black boots with a belt and heels. I took my bow necklace. for backpack I took a galaxy JanSports one and a 'beats' phone case. I did my hear in a French braid and went downstairs.

Ashton and Harry where watching TV in the living room and Anne was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper.

"Hi Anne." I said as I walked into the kitchen and sat down across her.

"hi love," she said and looked up, "do you want something to eat or drink?"

"uhmm... I would love some tea please. And I'm sure Amber want some to."

"and nothing to eat?" she asked.

"no thanks, when I eat in the morning I vomit so."

"ow okay, we don't wane miss the first day of school do we?" she winked and I chuckled.

"I'm gonna say 'hi' to the boy on the couch 'key?" I asked and she nodded.

I walked up to the couch and Ashton turned around and I placed my finger in front of my mouth and pointed to Harry. He just turned back around. I stood behind Harry and gave him a tickle attack. He screamed like he was about to die. Ashton and me where just laughing. When I stopped Amber came downstairs and Anne came to the living room with our tea's.

"did my little Harry Boo sleep well?" I asked.

"yes I did! Did you?"

"well kinda, until my alarm clock went" I said and little Harry giggled.

"okay girls, Ashton will drive you all to school today!" Anne said and Ashton sighted.

**

"okay girls ready for school?" Ashton asked as we got into the car.

"fuck no!" I yelled panicking and unbuckled my seedbed.

"what's wrong?" Amber asked.

"my make-up!" said and ruched back inside with Amber following me. Ashton drove away without us because he would pick up the boys so yeah Anne drove us to school.

**Amber's POV**

The first day of school, yippee. Why do we need to go back to school ... there are only bitches or nerds. But okay I'll be good for once.

"Okay bye girls, be good" Anne said when she dropped us off at school because Iris needed to do her make-up over again.

"Bye Anne, love you" Iris said.

"Okay let's do this and maybe we should try to be good for once... okay who am I kidding we can't be good for 5 minutes... pfft I don't want to go." I wined.

"Come on don't be such a baby. Let's go find the boys." Iris said.

"Okay..." I answered.

"Hi, you two are the new girls right? The exchange students who live with Ashton?" a girl came up to us.

"Uhm yeah, well hello. I'm Amber and she's my younger sister Iris" I said.

"Hello welcome to this shithole we need to call school. I'm Barbie and this beautiful girl is my best friend Molly, hurt her and you're dead!" Barbie said.