chapter 30: Britsh invation

AN//:We haven't been uploading much but we have exames now and we don't have mush time to upload but we will writte some more when its vacation and we always have more inspiration when we have exames oops haha sorry guys lots of love xxx
** Iris' POV **

"Wake up! Wake up!" Luke was shaking my shoulder trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and looked at him annoyed. "I'm up, I'm awake..."

"Good!" He said as he kissed my cheek and threw some clothes at me, followed with a nerve gun.

"What the hell?!" Aww that hurts.

"Don't ask, just get dressed."

I did what he said and got dressed. It didn't match but I couldn't care less for the moment. it was my 'its an Iris thing, you wouldn't understand' shirt what is pink and some black leggings with 'police do not cross' tape on it some pink with flower toms and banana socks.

When I was fully dressed, Luke and I walked to the stairs. When I was about to walk downstairs Luke suddenly stopped me. He made some weird bird noise and someone downstairs made the same noise.

We walked down the stairs and I could see Calum sitting on his knees in front of the window. Michael lay under the table with little Harry and Lauren. Amber was behind the couch with Ashton. I shot her a confused look but she mirrored my expression, signalling me that she doesn't know what is happening right now. They all carried nerve guns, just like Luke and I. Luke sat down behind the kitchen counter and took me with him.

"What the ..." I was about to continue my question but he hushed me. "1 sentence..." he said dramatically. "The British are coming!" Then some weird bird noise filled the room again, Luke told me to get ready. I could hear voices outside and car doors being shut.

"Bye Anne."

"See you tonight!"

"Thanks for picking us up."

The front door opened and all I could hear were footsteps...

"Hello..." A deep, raspy voice with a perfect British accent yelled through the hall.

"The coolest lads have arrived!" A squeaky voice was heard through the hall next followed by laughs, beautiful laughs.

This could only be 5 lads, oh no wait 4 lads now, I thought to myself as Luke was counting down from 3 to 1 on his fingers. When he stopped at 1, all the lads jumped up together and started to shoot with the nerve guns. Amber and I got up too and joined them. The room was filled with girly screams from our guests and laughter from us.

Guess what, I was right! Our guests are non-other than One Direction! Now, guess who was right? Oh yeah that was me, me and me... not you, me! Everyone was shooting and running around until Niall pulled her pants down.

"Niall, what the fuck man? What was that for?" Amber and I were laughing at the Irish lad.

"That's how we bring peace into our fights..." He laughed too while he pulled his pants back up.

I ran to the lads and started to hug the life out of these weirdo's. "I've missed you so much!" I took a deep breath and took in their perfect smells. I could never imagine being this close to them as I am now. We pulled away from the hug and I ran upstairs to change into some nice clothes. Louis wanted to see my room so he followed me upstairs. The Doncaster lad started laughing the very first second he walked through my bedroom door.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked as I let out a little giggle too.

"Just admiring that nice poster..." He said, pointing to the large Louis poster above my bed.