Chapter 19

I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I said. "Hey baby. How are you doing?" Soda asks. "I'm doing good. How about you?" I ask back. "I've been good. I've missed you a lot." He said. "Yeah me too even though I've been in a coma most of the time." I said. "Is my Camaro okay?" I asked concerned. I loved that car. "Yeah it's fine. I've been taking care of it while you were out."he chuckled. "Thanks." I said as I let out a sigh of relief.

When we got to the curtis house everyone was excited to see me. Two-bit was not cracking jokes like usual. I think he is still really sad about Hannah though. The rest of that day we watched movies and talked. It was about quarter to eight and I decided I should probably go home. Soda wanted to drive me home because of what happened last time. I said my goodbyes and we walked out to the car.

On the way to my house it was silent. Not a bad silence but a comfortable one. Then we reached my house. "Rachel wait." Soda said. "I love you so much. I would not know what I would do without you in my life. If I didn't have you I would have probably killed my self. Because after losing my parents and losing Sandy made me all depressed and you know then you came along and made my whole life better. I think you even made Steve's life better." He said with a chuckle. "I love you so much Rachel." He said.

"Soda I know how you feel with the whole suicide thing because when I lost my parents the only person I had was Hannah. And now she's gone but I have you and the gang. Just trust me Soda after my parents died I did not feel love. So I got a boyfriend and that was Marco he was nice until he came home drunk all the time and started beating me. I didn't want to leave him because of what he could do to me. Then when I got the guts to break up with him you came into my life and made it a whole lot better. I am so grateful to have you in my life Soda! I love you so much!"

I said as I gave him a passionate kiss. I got out and went into the house. Then I got ready for bed and drifted to sleep.