Chapter 20

A few years later...

Mine and Soda's relationship has been going really steady. Two-bit is finally back to normal. Cheyenne and Darry had broken up. It really didn't affect him that much though. I moved in with the Curtis' because after Hannah died I couldn't live alone. Pony's dreams have kind of been off and on, but they haven't been really bad.

Soda and I share a room. Pony has his own room and Darry obviously has his own room.

I was cooking breakfast. Eggs. Like everyday of the week. Soda surprisingly was the first one dressed. "Hello beautiful." He says as he wraps his arms around me. Kissing my cheek. "Hi." I say turning around to face him.

"I feel like I should stay home today." Soda said. "No hun, you've got to go to work today besides, I have some errands to run and I am going to apply for a job." 

"Okay where do you want to work?"

"I think that I am going to apply to be a waitress at the dingo." I said as he nods. We had eaten breakfast and it was time for all the boys to go.

"You need to go honey." I said to Soda as I was getting all his stuff ready. 

We were alone in the house, and I had finally gotten all of his stuff together. "I love you." I said giving him a kiss goodbye. " I love you too." He said as he flashed me that gorgeous smile. "Bye beautiful!" He yelled as he was walking out the door. "Bye!" I yelled back. Then I went to get ready to go and run my errands.