Chapter 21

"Hi, I want to apply for a job here." I said at the counter of the Dingo. "Alright come with me." The manager said. He was taking me into his office to interview me. 

When we were done with the interview, we had shaken hands and I had left to go run the rest of my errands. The interview had gone great.

I pulled into the parking lot of the Grocery store to get groceries. I was walking down the isles and grabbing all the stuff I needed .

It was about 11:50 so I decided to go see Soda. I drove to the DX and parked my car. I walked in to see Steve at the counter. He pointed to the back room, so I went there. 

I saw Soda and he looked frustrated . I walked up behind him and hugged him. "Hey baby, are you frustrated?" I ask as he turned around to face me, he puts his hands on my waist. "I'm not now that you're here." he said as he kissed me. I smile against the kiss and then I could feel that a smile was appearing on his lips too. 

 I walked back to the counter and Soda follows. "Why you dressed all fancy like?" Soda asks. "Cause I had that interview."

"Oh yeah how'd it go? "

"It went great I think I got the job." I say with a smile. "Oh Rachel that's great!" He said as he picked me up and spun me around. 

"Alright I'm gonna go home. Love you!" I said as I gave him a kiss goodbye. "Alright, Love you too!" 

When I got home I put the groceries away and made myself lunch.