Chapter 3

"What are you doing!?" Marco yells. "Yeah Hannah, what are you two doing with all these bums!?" Slam Slick yells at us. Sam Slick was Hannah's boyfriend. We had gotten our oil changed so we were done with out cars. "Fine we will go home!" I yelled back in a snotty voice. "No, your coming with us." 

"NO!" I refused. "Excuse me!?" Marco yelled with a confused tone in his voice. "You heard her. She said NO!" Hannah yelled backing me up. I finished my Pepsi and said "you can't make me do anything! I am allowed to do whatever I want!" He runs up to me and grabs my arm. "Let go of me!"

 I yell at him. "Not unless you gonna come with us!" 

"NO!" I refuse again. Everyone just stands by. I got so mad a made a fist and slugged him right in the face. He lets go instantly. "What was that for?!" He yells at me. "For being a JERK!" I yell back!

 They left. Me and Hannah are getting ready to leave. "Nice to meet you! Sorry for all the violence. I will probably be back sometime."

 "It's no problem. If you need anything just come here."

"Okay, thanks!" As we wave and go home. That night I was worried what Marco and Sam Slick were going to do to us. I finally settled down and fell asleep. The next day I woke up so tired. I got like no sleep last night because I was thinking of all the consequences that Marco and Sam Slick could do to me and Hannah.