Chapter 8

I laid there for a bit with Soda looking at me. "What?" I managed to say in between coughs. "Nothin', your just beautiful." 

"No I'm not. I'm gross right now."

 "But your still beautiful." I smile at him.

"Do ya need anything?" He asks in his usual cheerful voice. "Yeah, do you want to get some movies?" "Sure, be right back." 

"Okay." I smile as I watch him walk out.

A couple minutes later he comes back with a handful of movies and a bowl of popcorn. He pops in a movie and then lays on the bed as he wraps me up in a hug.

"Baby, I don't want to get you sick."

 "I really don't care." He says. "Okay." I say as I snuggle in his chest, wrapped up in a giant blanket.

"I love you. Thanks for staying with me." I say to soda while I listen to him shove popcorn in his mouth. "I love you to." He says back as I drift to sleep in his arms.

I woke up coughing. Soda was asleep. A different movie was going. I put on my long cardigan, because I was cold.

I walk into the kitchen to get a drink of water. I thought I was literally coughing up a lung. I was leaning on the counter for support, while I was coughing.

Soda comes running in and helps me up. "Baby come lay down." He says as he walks me to the couch.