Chapter 14

Soda follows me into the DX. It was almost two. Yay! Three more hours. I was dancing to the music that was playing throughout the DX. "Soda! Another car!" Steve yelled. "Be right back baby." He says running to the garage. "Okay!" I say back.

It's been an hour since I last saw Soda. I was walking to go check on him but then my favorite song came on. I couldn't help but sing and dance to it.

In the middle of the song I turned around to see Soda and Steve watching me. I look at the ground in embarrassment. "Wow! Can sing, dance, and know a lot about cars. She's a keeper!" Steve said to Soda while patting him on the back and heading to the back room.

Soda smiles. "Your really good at singing and dancing, and you not afraid to show it." He smiles. I smile back. About an hour passed and I was so bored. "Ring!" The door opened. A customer! Yay! I look up from the counter. "Oh." I sigh and sit back down.

"Hey Dal." I say with no expression in my voice "Hey. What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing, I'm just bored out of my mind." I answer. "Oh. How bout we split this joint?" He asks. "Sorry Soda has like thirty minutes left." I say back. "Oh okay." He says and leaves.

I have no idea why he was here. "I just clocked out. Let's go!" Soda says excited which makes me jump. "Okay!" I say as I get up to go walk to the car.