Chapter 13

The rest of the day we just hung out, listening to music and ran around the store like little kids. It was almost noon so Soda's break was almost here.

Noon rolled by and Soda had been working on a car. I was sitting behind the counter reading a magazine.

Soda came in. "I'm on my break. What do Ya wanna do?" He asks. "I dunno." I replied. "Well I guess we can just chill." He said back as he kissed me and sat on the counter.

I stood up to go get a Pepsi. Soda followed as we danced to the music that was playing. "Man, what am I gonna do without ya Rachel?" He asked. "I dunno! I don't know what I'm gonna do without you!" I said as I turned around to boop him on the nose. I turned back around grabbing two pepsi's out of the cooler and tossing one to Soda.

He smiles and then kisses me on the cheek. We both opened our pepsi's and each took a sip. I took his hand and lead him to the counter. I sat on it and he stood in front of me.

"Soda!" Steve yelled form the back room. "What?" Soda yells back. "There is a car you need to work on!"

 "Okay!" 

"Sorry baby got to go." 

"That's okay can I come with you?" I ask. "Sure come on!" He says grabbing my hand pulling me off the counter and to the back room.

The car we were working on was a black Chevy Corvair. "Can I work on it?" I ask. "Yeah of course saves me some time!" Soda says smiling.

I grab the tools and find the problem. The oil valve was leaking. As I was under the car fixing the valve Soda kept kicking my feet. "Hey I have these shoes!" He said to my black converse.

"Soda stop kicking me. I need to get this car done." He decided to come under the car with me. "So how's it going?" He asks. "good only if I can concentrate." I said . "Fine, I'll shut up." He said back. "No honey, not like that I love to hear your voice." I said back.

"I love you!" He told me. I smiled and said "I love you too!" He got out from under the car and luckily I was done because he grabbed my ankles and pulled me out from under the car.

He kisses me and I kiss back. He grabs my wrists and pulls me off the slider I was on for working on the car. We kissed again. "Go somewhere else and do that!" Steve yelled at us. "Oh your just jealous." I said smiling at Steve. I was on my tip-toes because Soda is a lot taller then me and my hands where in his chest for support.

I smirked at Soda and we kissed again just to annoy Steve. "Gross!" He yells while making the gagging noise. "Whatever" I say walking back into the DX.