Chapter Six

Spring break ended just as quick as it started and we were all back in school, studying our asses off and re-entering the long tunnel of stress and boredom. The joys.

Plus, I have a new problem. I need to take an extra curricular club to stay on my citizenship course or to get a decent grade at least.

Other than the Host Club, all the other after school activities here are barely worth their time. It's all sports and poetry clubs that I couldn't care less about.

But just being a maid at the Host Club isn't enough. I need to upgrade to actual hosting. Oh yay...

Music room 3 was packed as always so I just took myself away and studied for a while.
"Risa-chan!" Honey yelled and tackled me onto the couch in a hug. "We missed you." he squeezed me tighter.

"I missed you too." I coughed, trying to pry him off me. "How was Sweden?"
"It was awesome! Me and Takashi went skiing and learned some Swedish." He replied, his eyes full of wonder and happiness. So cute!

"Det är synd att du missade festern." I smiled which, in return, Honey gave me a confused look. "It's a shame you missed the party." I laughed.
"You speak Swedish?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. I nodded. "Speak some more."

"Duär verkligen söt när du är förvirrad. Gå tillbaka till dina gäster och jag ska prata senare, okej?" I said confidently. (Well done if can speak Swedish :)). "Ah, I almost forgot." I smiled and rummaged through my bag to retrieve a small, clear plastic container filled with the sugar cookies I promised.

He took them eagerly and opened the box. His face lit up like a Christmas tree when he took a bite.
"Oishi!" He beamed and gave me another tight hug.
"I'm glad you like them."

"Why were you speaking Swedish?" Kyoya asked as he typed on his computer.
"I'm just talking to Honey-senpai." I smiled.
"I think it's cute." Kaoru admitted when he heard the our conversation.

"Aww, is Kao-chan crushing on me?" I cooed, batting my eye lashes.
"A-As if." he stuttered, only proving my theory. He's so cute when he's embarrassed.

I made sure I was the last person to leave so I could ask Tamaki something.
"Tamaki-senpai?" I began.
"Yes daughter?" It took me a short moment to get my head around why he called me daughter. But I continued nonetheless.

"I have to take an extra circular club if I'm to do well on my citizenship course... and I was wondering if you... would consider making me a hostess?"

His reply, I didn't expect.
"Of course you can!" He hugged me too tight for comfort and rubbed his cheek on my head. "Whad'ya think, Mommy?" Mommy?
"Fine by me." Kyoya replied in a monotone voice. "It would bring in some male customers so it's a win for all of us."

That went a lot better than I was expecting.
"Great, when do I start?" I asked in a hopeful voice.
"Tomorrow will be preferable. But we first need to decide on your type." Kyoya said.

I never thought about that. What am I like around boys? It depends what mood I'm in and if I get along with him. But normally, I'm fairly sly like the twins. Yeah, I'll go with that but I can't use the 'mischievous' title.

"The Naughty type." I smirk.
"C'mon, you're not naughty." Kaoru laughed. I mentally smirked and I pushed my face to his, only alowing centimetres between us with my fingers under his chin and I gently tucked his hair behind his ear.
"Try me." I said seductivly and blew air over his lips, making him jolt back and turn all shades of red.

"Naughty type it is." Kyoya confirmed. "See you tomorrow."

Time skip to tomorrow.

Today was jungle cosplay which means I was an amazon warrior while the guys were tribe members of some sort. I wasn't feeling to eager about that because my costume was nothing more that a skin tone bikini top, smothered in leaves and a thigh length, navy blue skirt with palm leaves ties to my waist.