Bonus Chapter

It was a painfully long flight to LA but at least the twins were there to keep me company. We eventually landed about two days later because we were flying west, not east. Still it was all worth it when we found the tombstone in a public graveyard.

My heart was hammering against my ribcage and I'm certain the twins could hear it. I wonder if Rinda can see me from wherever she is. She hoped to come back as a ghost because she thought haunting the living crap out of people she hated would be hilarious. She had such a dark sense of humour.

If what she hoped came true, she would probably be with my parents 99% of the time. She hated them from the pits of her soul a hell of a lot more than I. Unlike her, I always had this tiny hope that our parents would one day realise that they actually had two children. How could you not love you're own flesh and blood?

Our mother carried us for nine months for what? Did she even care?

We found my sister's gravestone a lot quicker than I thought. I almost choked on air when I saw her name carved in the stone. I didn't realise I was gripping so hard on Kaoru's hand until he squeezed mine back and rubbed my fingers with his thumb.

RINDA HAJIME
BORN: AUGUST 31ST 1998
DIED: NOVEMBER 13TH 2015

A BELOVED DAUGHTER AND SISTER, NOW IN THE ARMS OF JESUS.

The funny thing was that she didn't believe in Jesus or God or anything to do with Christianity. But wherever she is, I hope she's safe, happy and at peace.

Hikaru bought a bouquet of purple roses, fake so they wouldn't die and placed them in a pot by her grave.

It took a year but now I was finally able to say goodbye properly and in LA, the place she loved most of all.

The end. I hope you guys liked it and I have a new story in mind, coming soon. Its completely original, my own work about these teenagers with elemental powers who compete against each other. Think of at as Avatar The Last Airbender crossed with the Total Drama series. It's called Elemental Masters.

You guys have been great xxx

Acknowledgements: My good friends Rosie and Hannah for (probably not) enjoying the story as much as they said. Thanks guys x