Chapter Nine

The next morning, I woke up in Kaoru's arms and his face nuzzled in my hair like he was protecting me from something.

"Morning." I said quietly.
"Morning. You okay now?" He asked in a cute, raspy morning voice.
"Yeah, I think so. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah but I don't mind." He replied and exhaled heavily.
"You can let go of me now." I smiled but Kaoru's grip only tightened.
"In a minute." He whispered and I sighed with a smile.

"What're we doing today or are we just chilling?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." Oh goody... If whatever we're doing is Hikaru's idea, I could only imagine what's planned.

On the other  hand, if it was Kaoru's idea, it would probably be something sweeter like ice skating. But what if they decided together?

"Is Hikaru still asleep?" I asked.
"He's in the shower then I'm going in next." He replied.

"Oh. Mind if I get one when you're done?"

"Go ahead."

"Thanks."

Hikaru came back about five minutes later in nothing but his boxers. He looked really good with damp, shaggy hair and water droplets on his lightly toned back and stomach. That's when Kaoru decided to get up and take his shower.

"Decided to sleep with us tonight?" He smirked as he was drying himself off with a towel.
"Uh, Kaoru let me." I slurred, probably looking at Hikaru's body a little too long.

"Like what you see?" He smirked when he caught me looking.
"You look nice." 'Nice' was a bit of an understatement.
"Who's the perv now?"
"Very funny."

Kaoru came back after Hikaru got dressed and he was in exactly, if not better than Hikaru. His fringe wet and over his eyes and a lightly carved body.

"Well, I um... Better have my shower." I smiled as I wandered outside, savering the sights for as long as I could.

The shower was very nice and refreshing with the shower head built into the ceiling and enough room to fit about four people.

When I came out of the shower, I realised my Pikachu pyjamas were missing but my underwear was still hung up on the towel rack.

Hikaru came immediately to mind so I took a heavy sigh and got into my underwear. 'Let's get this over with.' I thought. After all I can't stay in the bathroom forever.

"I assume this was Hikaru's idea." I said as I re-entered the bedroom. When they saw me, their eyes were on sticks.

"I-It's payback f-for the marker." Hikaru stuttered. I completely forgot about drawing on his face. I suppose this us the 'punishment' Kaoru warned me about.

"May I ask where my clothes are?" I asked casually.
"U-Uh..." Kaoru slurred. "They're um... Under the bed."
"Thank you." I smiled and went to look under the bed. Unfortunately, I was stopped by Hikaru with his arms around my waist.

"But first we want to savour the moment." He said seductively in my ear.
"Savour how?" I asked, curiously.
"We, well, I noticed a bottle of moisturiser in your bag. So we were hoping we could help you apply it."

"You wouldn't dare." I challenged and he accepted by picking me up and chucking me on the bed, face up.
"Now, Kaoru." He laughed to his brother and Kaoru tried (and succeeded) to peg me down in the matress.

Then I heard the moisturiser lid click open.
"Hikaru, don't even think about it!" I said in a serious voice.
"Too late." He smirked and I felt is cold, oily fingers rub over my stomach.

I tried kicking him off but Kaoru was kinda heavy so I couldn't move anything but my head. Kaoru fixed that by pressing our foreheads together to keep me perfectly still.

His two, golden orbs were staring back at my blue ones. It's like his entire soul was staring at me like a movie. He had a very sad back story from what I could tell.

I felt a sharp tingle in my chest that kept getting stronger, the longer he stayed there. It's like I completely forgot that Hikaru was massaging greasy cream in my body.

That was until he found the piece of skin between my thigh and my privacy.
"Hands off!" I yelled at him, a blush trying to make its way to my cheeks.

Thankfully, I fought him and my blush off before they could see and Kaoru eventually climbed off me. I was then met with some soft fabric thrown on my face.
"You'll need to get dressed for today." Said Hikaru as I picked the clothes up to look at them.

They were black, diamond patterned tights, a hot pink, long sleeve shirt with a sequin heart pattern on the chest and a black, frilly short skirt.

"I have clothes of my own, you know." I said.
"Yeah but these are from our mother's fashion line." Kaoru replied and the name 'Yuzuha' came to mind. Yuzuha Hitachiin, the famous fashion designer.

"I have some of your mother's stuff at home." I smiled as I slipped in the shirt and skirt. "None of her recent work though. From about six months ago."

"Where were you six months ago?" Kaoru asked.
"Australia." I said. "It's a shame I didn't stay longer. Christmas on the beach was pretty fun." I smiled as I fought my way into the tights.

"I can't help but notice that you have never been moody or crabby all month since we met you." Hikaru said in a surprised tone.
"Is that a bad thing?" I shrugged.
"No, I'm just really confused."

"About what?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.
"Don't girls get a bit cranky at a certain time of the month?" He asked nervously.
"I'm not discussing that with you, Hikaru." I frowned. Surely he knows that's a personal and embarrassing topic.

If you're like Hikaru and want to know too, its because I simply don't get cramps. Well, mild ones a day or two before it starts but during, I don't feel a thing. Don't worry, I'm not taking it for granted.

"I'm just wondering if you have some extremely awesome control over your emotions"
"Not. Talking. Hikaru." I snapped, gesturing with my hand and fingers to cut the conversation.

I could see Kaoru fireing looks at his brother to make him shut up throughout our conversation. Then he decided to change the subject. Good idea.

"Shall we have breakfast now?" He asked. I nodded, as did Hikaru and we went downstairs to the dinning room where breakfast was served. Boiled eggs and soldiers.