Chapter Eight

After I got changed, I (somehow) found the living room where the twins were. They were dressed casually in jeans and t-shirts unlike me. When they saw me, their eyes nearly popped out their sockets.

"You're so cute." Kaoru complimented, trying not to squeal it.
"Pika pika." I replied in my best Pikachu impression which failed miserably. "So, what now?" I asked, taking a spot on the couch.

"How about Netfilx?" Hikaru suggested, turning on their curved screen TV.
"Nice. What should we watch?" I asked as Hikaru started flicking through the movies. "Austin Powers?"

"Uh... You sure?" Asked Kaoru, nervously. I don't really want to watch Austin Powers because of all the crude scenes and watching them with these two. But then again, its kinda hilarious.

"Awe, is someone embarrassed." I playfully cooed at Kaoru.
"N-No its just..."
"Just that you don't want to watch it in front of me, I get it." I smirked and took the remote off Hikaru to look at more movies. "Oh, Cool Runnings?" I smiled and looked at the twins for agreement.

"Is that anything like Austin Powers?" Hikaru asked, also nervously.
"Nah, its about the first Jamaican bobseld team came to be. Believe me, its hilarious. Unless you would rather watch the Inbetweebers_"
"Cool Runnings." The twins said quickly in unison and Hikaru hit play.

We watched up to when the coah was giving the other introduction to the Jamaicans about bobsleding and they all left when they found out what inguries you can get if you go. (It's so much funnier when you actually watch it.)

Then we had to eat dinner which was, at my request, chicken. Roast chicken with gravy, mashed potatoes and veg. This was my favourite meal in England.

"I would've thought you'd pick something American or British to watch since you lived there is he longest." Hikaru said, his mouth half full of food. "Like Harry Potter."
"Believe it or not, Brits aren't wizards." I laughed.
"So they're like the Inbetweebers?" Kaoru asked.

"Not really...Well..." I said, my voice a little higher in pitch on the 'well'. "You do meet quite a few perverts every once in a while. But most are a bit like Will."

"Are any like Neil because he's my favourite." Kaoru smiled.
"I've never met anyone that stupid but some come close."

Desert was creamy crembúles that were probably the best food invention of all time. I swear I'm gonna regret eating it but right now, who cares?

Then we went back to watching the movie. Towards the end, Hikaru was getting sleepy, I noticed his eyelids drooping which looked kinda cute.

"Kaoru, do you have a marker?" I whispered and he looked on a table behind him.
"Here." He handed me a green marker and we both glanced at Hikaru who appeared to be asleep with his head tilted to the side I was on.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I smirked and clicked the lid off the marker.
"You're gonna get a penalty when he finds out." He warned, his tone like he was waiting for me to get in trouble.

"I know but y'know, YOLO." I shrugged and starting filling in Hikaru's eyelids then I gave him a monobrow.
"Give him a moustache and vampire fangs." Kaoru whispered with a smile.

I was about to then I had an idea.
"Actually, I think you should do it." I smirked holding the marker out to Kaoru.

"No, it was your idea."

"Yeah but I don't want it to be all my fault. Unless you're chicken."

"I-I cant, it'll feel mean."

"Chicken it is." I sighed and drew on the moustache and fangs.
"It's not that I'm chicken. It's just that Hikaru and I have always been super close and... This isn't something I'd do." He explained which made me stop and think.