Chapter Seventeen

First things first, get Luke some help. Best asking Tamaki-senpai for that; he's the club's leader.
"Daddy." I said in the most sweetest begging voice I could do.
"Yes, my daughter?" He replied in a happy tone.

"There's a friend of mine who is being bullied really badly. I was hoping we could help him somehow." I explained. "There's been homophobic abuse and cyber bullying."

"Is he the kid who used to be a regular of yours but stopped abruptly?" He asked.
"Yes, him."
"Luke's being bullied?" Haruhi asked in a surprised tone. "Why?"
"There's this gang who doesn't like the fact that he's bi and tries to make his life as miserable as possible." I said, sighing at the end.

"Poor kid. What are they doing?" She asked.
"Apparently, they put him in a dress, did his make-up and videoed it." I said. "Also, Luke said they'd upload it to social media if he says anything..."

"Who videoed it?" Honey asked, hugging Usa-chan.
"A couple of guys I didn't get the names of." I sighed in disappointment. "Wait, Kyouya, they came in that one time and you told them to leave. Can you find their files?" I asked, snapping my fingers at the sudden realisation.

"I can..." He replied and started typing away. "Here they are. Kyu Tsute and Reo Moshika, both second years" Kyouya read off the screen. I took a look and confirmed that they were the same guys in their ID pictures.

"Awesome. What should we do?" I asked, looking around the club for any input.
"What can we do? There's no way we can get them to stop without them finding out Luke said something." Said Haruhi and I massaged my temples.

"Um... They would've recorded it on their phones" I thought out loud.
"So...?" Asked Haruhi.
"So, their numbers are on school files. If we trace the numbers to the phone, we can delete the video before it goes online. Success." I smiled.

"How do we know its on their phones? For all we know, it could be on a video camera." Kyouya said.
"Not a problem. I'll just ask Luke."

"Risa, we know you mean well but what's to stop these guys doing it again?" Kaoru asked softly, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Report them to the chairman, they'll get expelled and its problem solved." I said. With Tamaki-senpai being the chairman's son, what's the problem?

"You really have this figured out." Kyouya complimented and I was pretty surprised that he, of anyone else, said that first. "Alright, I'll trace their numbers." He nodded and continued to type.

Everyone was pretty stratified with that other than Hikaru who was trying to force himself to not look miserable.

"What's up, Hikaru?" I asked as I sat next to him on the couch. His eyebrows were narrowed and his arms were folded, something was wrong with him.
"Nothing." He grunted, looking away from me.

"I'm not stupid." I said flatly.
"I'm not saying you are." He replied and I started to grow annoyed.
"Hikaru, just tell me what's wrong." I ordered and Hikaru sighed furiously.
"Why are you bothering with that kid?"

"He's not a 'kid', he's the same age as us." I corrected. "Secondly, he's miserable and I want to help out." There was a long pause before it was his turn to speak again.

"Seems to me that you like him." So that's what this is about, jealousy. I felt like face palming at his stupidity.
"I promise you, I don't." I assured. "And even if I did, there's nothing you could do about it."

I picked up my school bag and flung it over my shoulder. "See you tomorrow." I said to him then left to go home. If he does ask me to be his girlfriend, rejecting him is going to be harder than I thought.

A/N

Sorry for another short chapter but again, I promise to update very soon and thanks so much for the votes and comments you guys have given me. They mean a lot xx