Chapter Twenty

I felt a lot better after a couple of days. I was still a little light headed but all in all, much better. However, it's been a little awkward around Kaoru with me nearly confessing. If I just lie low, we should be alright.

"Risa!" I heard Luke call me from behind and he looked a lot happier than usual.
"Hey, you look happy." I smiled as he ran up to me.
"Yeah, they've been expelled." He said excitedly.
"For real? That's great." I replied and Luke and I hugged

"The video is still out there though." He said quietly, more depressed.
"It will be. I haven't seen it, don't worry." I replied and we let go of each other.
"I don't care if you do. Everyone else has." Luke shrugged and dug out his phone from his bag.

He tapped the screen a few times the showed the screen to me. It was a video thumbnail titled: Fag Alert.
"Watch it." Luke ordered, hanging his head. "It's the video of me."
"What? No, I'm not gonna_"
"Just do it." He cut me off.

I sighed and took the phone in my hand and pressed play. The video was him in a pink dress with white polka dots and pegged to the floor with Kashio on top of him and smearing lipstick on his face.

Luke was screaming and fighting, trying to get away but more people were holding down his legs and arms. It was downright disgusting.

When it finally ended, I pursed my lips and gave Luke's phone back.
"I wish I knew what to say." I said quietly.
"It'll go away eventually." He shrugged. "The police came to my house yesterday."

"What they say?" I asked.
"Kyu and Reo are going to court for verbal assault, physical assault and cyber assault." He gave a half smile. "So silver linings."

"You're being amazingly positive about this." I said, raising an eyebrow.
"If you say so." He shrugged. "See you in class." He then walked past me to his next period. It's like he had been completely cured of anxiety.

The same day, back at home, it was quieter than usual. It didn't seem like anything changed but I just had this strange feeling that something was going to happen. Good or bad, I couldn't tell.

I decided to watch some TV to get my mind off it because it was driving me mad. I just watched some anime I liked, like Attack on Titan. My favourite character has to be Hanji, the biologist.

His/her personality is awesome and always cheers me up when I need it. Then, I'd say Levi is the next best. I don't have a crush on him like most other fangirls but I love his badassery.

Third place would have to go to the main protagonist, Eren. Mainly because of the fact that he is the main protagonist. He's strong, determined and I felt really bad for him when he saw his mother being eaten. (Sorry for spoilers). Also, being the main protagonist, I've had more opportunities to like him

But the thing that bothers me about the anime is the overuse of the word: coward. They're big, terrifying giants that can only think to eat people. Who, in the right mind wouldn't want to chicken out?

I heard a knock at the door and saw it was Hikaru when I opened it. He had a worried and sympathetic face.
"Hi, you okay?" I asked, opening the door wider to let him in.
"Yeah." He said flatly, entering my house.

"You don't look it, what's wrong?" I asked as he sat down on my couch.
"I'm fine." He assured and took out a file of papers from inside his coat. "I came over to tell you that I did some research on your 'old friend', Rinda." He said and I felt myself go pale and weak. I couldn't move and I was speechless.

"Y-You what?" I stuttered, nervously.
"It's all in here." He said, tapping the file. "I know everything"

Cliffhanger!!! Sorry to do that to you guys but don't worry, the story isn't over yet and trust me, you're gonna want to read the next chapter xx