Sock Hops and Sharing a Hotel Room with Your Just Best Friend

{Possible Smut in Next Chapter}

Riley sat at her vanity mirror, in her knee length poodle skirt dress that was a light olive green and lacy and had a halter pattern strap that crossed at her back. The song Not In That Way by Sam Smith was playing as she got ready for her dance with Maya, wondering what the blonde would be wearing. Riley sighed softly and curled victory rolls into her hair and used hair spray and bobby pins to secure them in, the brunette looked into her mirror trying to convince herself once again that she was straight and not madly in love with her just bestfriend. The music was pretty loud because she was in one of those moods, but not so loud you could hear it outside of her room. The brunette was curling the ends of her pony tail as the song looped back to the beginning as she mouthed the words to the song. She sighed heavily putting on a fake pearl necklace and got up to put on a black pair of heels that had a little strap in front of her ankle.

I hope Maya likes this.

Riley turned her music off and closed her make up case, also unplugging her flat iron and curling irons and wands. Time to do this thing. Riley thought as she opened the door to see an absolutely gorgeous Maya in a Greaser outfit. Wow. Was all Riley could think, she stared at Maya lovingly, not caring if she would get caught, the blonde had her hair in a Pompadour ponytail and she was wearing a loose white shirt with her sleeves rolled all the way up and the bottom tucked into a pair of tight leather pants. Fuck, she's so beautiful. Riley thought as she made her gaze back up to Maya's face which only had foundation, eyeliner and red lipstick. In the blonde's hands was a pink rest corsage.

"Sorry.. I didn't know what colour your dress would be.." Maya said and slid the corsage onto Riley's slim wrists. "You look beautiful Riles." Maya said and kissed Riley's cheek.

Weird almost feels like an actual date.

"Thanks, and so do you." Riley said staring into Maya's eyes, fighting the urge to lean in and just kiss Maya. "Don't worry about the corsage, its gorgeous." Riley said happily and bit her lip softly as she took Maya's hands in hers and walked into the living room where her mom and dad were eagerly waiting for pictures.

"Look at my two girls, so beautiful." Topanga said and took a bunch of pictures, Maya's hand on Riley's waist, making it extremely difficult for Riley to breathe like a normal fucking person around her just best friend. Corey was too emotional to speak, he had tears in his eyes and went up and hugged the two girls tightly.

"You guys know we won't be home till tomorrow right? We're sharing a hotel room near the dance." Maya asked and smiled as she pulled Riley a bit closer to her side. "I promise I'll take good care of her. Nothing will happen. Promise." Maya added and smile at Corey. He nodded and sighed.

"Have fun." He said wiping his eyes
"But not too much fun." He called out and ran out the door as the two girls were walking down the hall.

I wish, but trust me not much fun will be had dad.

After an hour, and picking up both Lucas and Farkle and Farkle's date, they were at the dance and Riley dragged Maya straight to the dancefloor. The blonde woman laughed and twirled Riley around on the dancefloor as the song 'Like Mariah' by Fifth Harmony began playing. The brunette sang at the top of her lungs, happy the music was loud enough to drown her singing out.
After a little wild Riley and Maya sat on the side to take a little break. The brunette was panting and laughing as she took her heels off and put her feet up on Maya's lap, she rolled her eyes back happily as the blonde began massaging her feet. Why is she so perfect? Riley asked herself stretching her feet out after Maya was done massaging them.

"Thanks, I'm gonna go up and request a song to the DJ." Riley said and put her shoes on, walking quickly over to the DJ and smiled as he looked up at her. "DO YOU HAVE THE SONG 'NOT IN THAT WAY' BY SAM SMITH?" She half yelled half said because that was the only way the DJ could hear her, he nodded and gave her a thumbs up "COULD YOU PLAY THAT SOON?" She asked and he gave her a second thumbs up. Riley started walking back to the table and saw that Farkle had brought the whole table a glass of punch, he was rather adorable in his greaser outfit to be honest. Riley smiled and sat down , intertwining her fingers with Maya's happily. The brunette grabbed her punch and smelled alcohol in it. "Farkle??" She asked and set it down.

"Calm down everyone does this." Farkle said laughing a little, Maya drank all of her punch in one gulp. The brunette's eyebrows came together as she looked at her punch a bit concerned but took small sips anyways.

About half an hour later the girls were already back on the dance floor and Riley's request was finally played. Maya held Riley close as the began to slow dance, the brunette nearly forgot to breathe as she looked at Maya deeply into her eyes, a little surprises to see her mouthing the words to the song. Riley began to do the same and blushed deeply as Maya pulled her closer, chest to chest- well for her and Riley it was more like chest to neck- but it was extremely romantic up until the point Riley stepped on Maya's toe.

Can I not fuck up one thing in my life.