Actually Sharing a Hotel Room With Your Actual Girlfriend and..

Actually Sharing a Hotel Room With Your Actual Girlfriend and Being Sober to Remember It.

{Mature Content}

Riley made Maya wait down the bar where the rest of her friends were for about 20 minutes while she got ready for their second first time together. The brunette lit some candles she had brought in her backpack and took off her skin tight dress off revealing lacy lingerie that was the same olive green her dress was on the night of the sock hop. The brunette stuffed her dress into the backpack and put her backpack in the bathroom. Is everything perfect? She asked herself looking around and down at herself. Riley looked down at the lingerie feeling weird in it, the lace barely left anything to imagine and the top stopped just above her belly button and the bottoms had straps that would attach to hoisery but Riley didn't get them knowing they'd be just another thing to take off but she loved the little beige bows on them. The brunette tried to think of how to pose for Maya when she walked in, she tried a couple awkward poses and sighed when she knew none of them would work, her face turned bright red as Maya entered the room, luckily closing the door right behind her and locking the door with the chain. The brunette tried to look casual as the blonde turned around to look at her.

"..." Maya was speechless, she stared at the tan woman for a good minute or so before putting her hotel key on the dresser near the entrance she slowly walked toward the brunette with a growing hunger in her.

"So.." Riley said blushing softly as she watched the blonde slowly approach her, she bit her bottom lip softly hoping Maya would fill the awkward silence. "I'm sorry i-if you don't like it." She said as the blonde got closer and closer as she stared more intently at Riley. All of the sudden she felt her back hit against the wall and Maya kissing her roughly, the brunette moaned softly as she felt Maya's hand on her bottom and grabbing it roughly. When Riley opened her mouth to moan Maya slid her tongue in and moaned loudly at the taste of Riley's tongue.

The brunette slid her leg up and around Maya's waist pulling her in closer to deepen the kiss. The brunette's closed her eyes and passionately French kissed Maya, she felt something slide in between her thighs and begin to massage her, she let out a small gasp and a breathy moan before feeling Maya pull her back in for more kisses. Riley felt her knees go weak as Maya began to bite her bottom lip roughly, she whimpered needily as she tried to remove Maya's blazer feeling more pressure between her thighs, she gasped and whimpered again. Ohh fuck that feels good. She thought and pulled back from the kiss and throw her head back. "Maya please." She begged pleadingly as Maya left rough kisses and hungry nips down her neck.

The blonde smirked against Riley's neck and removed her hand from between Riley's thighs and instead slid it down the front of her underwear and massaged her with more pressure hearing a yelp, a gasp, and a beg from Riley. The blonde teasingly ran a finger between the Riley's slit and felt the tan woman shiver from under her. "Please Maya." Riley begged as she wrapped both arms around the blonde and whimpered as the blonde made her become putty in her hands. "I'm begging you please." Riley repeated and moaned loudly. The blonde nodded and removed her hand and slid both hands under Riley's ass to lift her up and place her on the bed. The blonde quickly removed all of her own clothing and crawled on top of Riley with a wicked smirk on her face seeing that Riley was bright red and racked with pleasure. The blonde lifted Riley's bottom half to take off her lacy green panties before going back to massaging her between her thighs earning a loud moan from Riley. Riley whimpered softly as she felt Maya go back to what she was doing before, she shut her eyes as Maya took her bra off and began kissing all over her breasts. The brunette's back arched into Maya's body as she felt two fingers slip inside of her she moaned loudly and thrusted her hips up in response.

"God you feel amazing." Maya said breathily and and began thrusting her fingers in and out of a very sensitive Riley who was moaning loudly and gripping hard onto Maya's shoulders. The brunette blushed softly as she continues to thrust her hips up against Maya's fingers that were prodding around for Riley's sweet spot as she applied pressure to her clitorus making Riley moan even louder.

The brunette winced slight as Maya picked up her pace in her thrusting, secretly Riley relished in that pain. She closed her eyes and yelped loudly as Maya found her sweet spot and purposely began thrusting her fingers as hard into that spot over and over again. Riley's back arched even more and her head was resting against the pillow as she panted out Maya's name with her eye closed tightly. The brunette was already well on her way to her climax and felt closer and closer each time Maya slammed her fingers into her sweet spot. Maya made sure Riley was on the edge before sliding her fingers out feeling wetness all over them, she smirked and made sure Riley was watching as she licked her fingers and smirked at the blush that Riley was covered in. The blonde lifted up Riley up a bit and slid her tongue inside of the brunette and felt her head get pushed in closer as she swirled her tongue around inside of Riley. The brunette whimpered as Maya's tongue prodded into her sweet spot, and after a few more prods she came. The brunette opened her eyes and looked down at the blonde who practically licked her dry, when Maya was done she lied down next to Riley and held her by her waist happily, both woman panting and sweaty.

"I can return the favour." Riley offered but Maya shook her head.

"This was more than enough for me babe." She said honestly and kissed her cheek. "I'll be right back." Maya said and got up to the bathroom and brushed her teeth before returning to Riley and kissing her lovingly.

"I love you." Riley said with a smile as she moved the hair out of Maya's face.

"I love you too."