12th Grade Parties and Black Dresses

Maya, Riley, Farkle, Lucas, and Sam where all invited to their first ever 12th grade party during the first week of summer and the girls were super excited, Lucas and Farkle were a little less excited and Sam was very introverted and wasn't looking forward to it at all but went because Farkle was excited to go. Maya and Riley got ready together as per usual, being in a relationship wouldn't change that. But the two women invited Sam over to help her get ready as well. The brunette girl was curling her hair as she watched the redheaded girl go through her closet looking for something to wear.

"Maya show her my green dress With the fringe at the bottom, I think she'll look great in that." Riley said looking at Maya through her mirror.

"Yes dear." Maya said half mocking half sincerely and laughed as she pulled out the dress that Riley was talking about. "Try this on Sam." The blonde said handing it to the redhead and noticed that Sam had bitten her lip. "Sweetie no one's gonna watch you undress, Riley still makes me turn around." Maya said laughing and winking at Riley who had just finished her curl.

"You can use my bathroom if you'd like." Riley said as she turned around and pointed. "And since you're done Maya, I'm kicking you out so I can get dressed." Riley said pointing at the door that led to the living room, laughing softly and smirking as Maya looked at her in disbelief.

"Riley I have literally seen you naked." Maya said and gave her an exasperated look.

"Don't care. I still like to see your face when you see me in a new outfit." Riley said and got up and pushed Maya out who was fighting it but at the end Maya was met with a door in her face.

"I like that outfit on you Maya." Cory said and Maya looked back at him with a big smile, she was wearing leather shorts and a white button up that the sleeves were bunched up at her elbows and the black blazer that did the same. She was wearing metal studded lace up dress shoes as well. "Listen Maya I need to talk to you.." He said trailing off.

"If its the birds and the bees talk I've already had it... " she said, she leaned against the sofa as he walked up to her, he had known the whole situation that had split Maya and Riley up for the small month.

"I know.. Don't hurt Riley like that again though. She was miserable." He said and looked at Maya seriously, the blonde nodded and looked down guiltily.

"I won't, and I know." She said and nodded and turned her head when she heard Riley's door open, Sam can out first and she looked absolutely gorgeous. "Woohoo girl! You might have to fight Farkle off in that." She said cheering as Samantha modeled the outfit and the green heels.

"Unfortunately I probably will." She said laughing softly and walked over to Maya and held her hand in a friendly way.

Riley came out in a black dress, it ended a few inches above mid thigh and it had a sweetheart neckline and a sheer sleeve that went under it that the sleeves went all the way to her wrists. "Do I look good Maya?" Riley asked and turned around, her black heels clicking on the wood floor.

".." Maya was speechless, she let go of Sam's hand and walked over to the brunette and kissed her passionately, she held back a little knowing that they were in front of Riley's parents. "You look perfect." She said honestly and held Riley by the waist as Riley grabbed her backpack knowing they'd stay at Lucas' apartment because it was the closest place to the party and they wanted to stay safe.

"Bye dad!" Riley called out.

"Bye Mr. Matthews!" Sam said as she walked out of the apartment.

"By Dad-In-Law." Maya said teasingly.

{Part 2 Comes Out Tomorrow.}