Hot Showers and Going Brokeback Moutain

Hot Showers and Going Brokeback Mountain
{Spoilers for Brokeback Moutain}

Maya and Riley shared a shower together, and the only thing hot about it was the scolding water against Maya's pale back as she washed her hair. The brunette laughed softly as she adjusted the water temperature to be cooler as she heard Maya wince and curse under her breath. Riley walked around and faced Maya happily and kissed her gently, the blonde smiled and held Riley close and kissed Riley back happily as she felt Riley run her fingers through her wet blonde hair with a small smirk. The blonde pulled away and looked I to Riley's eye lovingly as she held her close to her body. "I love you." She said smiling as she played with the taller woman's hair happily and smiled wider when the brunette turned off the water.

"I love you too peaches." Riley said and gave quick sweet kisses all over Maya's face before getting out of the shower and drying off with a towel and handing the towel over to Maya and getting dressed and getting ready for the day alongside Maya.

The two women walked down to the elevator before passing Lucas' and Farkle's room and Maya being sneaky she put her ear up to the door and made a face of surprise when she heard low breathy moans from a voice that sounded Lucas and small moans from Farkle and gestured for Riley to both be quite and to come over with a wide smile on her face as she heard Lucas grunt from behind the door. The brunette put her ear up to the door and made a shocked face at what she heard. "Ohh my god" Riley mouthed and pressed her ear harder against the door. The blonde smirked and pulled out her phone as she took a picture with their room number and attached the time she was there to her picture and sent it to Farkle then after a minute to Lucas. The blonde heard the grunting stop and a loud "OH SHIT." Was heard and Maya grabbed Riley's wrist and ran to the elevator and luckily got in an open and empty one. The two girls pressed the close button and the ground floor button quickly and left the elevator giggling until they saw Sam who was waiting around for Farkle.

"Sam do you know what Farkle is doing right now?" Riley asked concerned and adjusted the backpack on her shoulder.

"Knowing him and Lucas? One of them is probably inside the other." Sam said almost as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Woah and you're okay with that?"aya asked surprised.

"Yeah, I'm asexual so I don't experience sexual attraction to others. But I also don't experience wanting to have intercorse. I mean I love Farkle and I know he loves me, but me him and Lucas are happy with our relationship." Sam said with a big smile on her face as she watched Farkle get out of the elevator and walked up to her and hugged her lovingly.

"So did you-" Lucas started to ask but Maya cut him off.

"You know I should really stop calling you Ranger Rick." Maya said with a smirk.

"Really?" Lucas asked happily.

"Yeah turns out you're one big Jack Twist." Maya said laughing an Riley giggling.

"Whose that?" Lucas asked confused as Maya looked at him in disbelief.

"You're a crying shame to all gay Texan cowboys you know?" Maya asked before looking over at Riley. "We need to show them this movie when we get to your house." Maya said shaking her head and holding Riley's hand. The brunette smiled as she walked with her girlfriend and her three other friends who all seemed to be dating each other.

After waiting outside for a little the five all shared a taxi together and gave them Riley's address. After a short car ride they got to the brunette's apartment and they all said hi to a surprised Cory and Topanga and all filed onto Riley's room, the brunette put the movie into her DVD player and watched Lucas put his arm around Farkle and Sam lay her head in Farkle's lap. "That's so weird. But as long as they're happy I'm okay with it." Riley said and sat in her hanging chair while sitting on Maya's lap, the blonde smiled as she mouthed the parts to Jack Twist and Riley mouth the parts Ennis Delmar. Every once in a while the two girls would exchange small kisses until the blonde slipped her tongue into Riley's mouth, the brunette blushed and and held back a soft moan as her mouth moved in perfect time to the blonde's neither were paying attention to the movie at this point. The blonde smirked and held Riley by her waist and pulled her over and turned her own head a little as she began massaging Riley's tongue with her teeth and feeling the brunette tighten her grip on her shoulder's in response to the stimulation. The blonde pulled back and quoted the movie.

"I wish I could quit you." Maya said and cuddled the brunette lovingly, the blonde felt tears run down her cheeks knowing what would happen, and Riley cried too.

A few minutes later the three love bird were a blubbering mess as well.

"WHY DID YOU FREAKING CALL ME JACK TWIST?" Lucas asked, obviously angry crying.

"It gets worse." Maya said wiping her own tears away along with Riley's.

"I both loved and hated that movie." Lucas said before leaving a kiss on Farkle's cheek.

"Wait if he's Jack Twist does that make me Ennis Delmar?" Farkle asked.

"No because I am Jack Twist and Riley is Ennis." Maya said leaving a kiss on her lovely brunette.

"But.." Farkle said and Sam laughed kissing him.

"I'll have to agree with them." Sam said smiling

"Hopefully I won't die at the age of 39 though." Maya said looking Riley.

"I won't let you, and I won't let you quit me." Riley said leaving kisses all over Maya's face.

"I could live with that."