Practice and Having a Big Bump

Riley was lying down on the couch with a 5 month old on her baby bump and made him clap his hands enjoying the sound of his laugh. The brunette had started a baby sitting service so she could practice for her own baby, and currently she was babysitting Harper's baby for her while Harper and husband take a week vacation to celebrate their anniversary. Riley let go of Edgar's hands and watched him crawl up from off of her bump and turned her head when she heard a knock on the door. "Its unlocked." She shouted out and looked back down at Edgar with a big smile, Edgar hit his hand against her breast trying to tell her he was hungry. The brunette tried to get up but her mom came over and kissed her forehead loving and handed her a sand which from her bakery and took Edgar herself. "He's hungry. So if you could get him his bottle that would be great." Riley said sitting up and taking her sand which more than happily. "What is it?" She asked referring to the sand which.

"The Italian with swiss and Munster cheese and red onions just like you like it." Topanga said and walked over to the fridge and got out Edgar's bottle and fed him happily. "What is it?" Referring to Riley's baby bump, they did this bit each time Topanga came over to drop off a sand which.

"I don't know mom." Riley said laughing softly as she started eating her sand which and would occasionally dust off the crumbs from her overalls and she looked over to her mom who looked at her seriously. "What? Maya and I want to keep it a mystery, I mean it took a long time to get pregnant and at this point we don't care as long as its healthy." Riley said and continued eating.

"Ohh trust me its more than healthy, I mean you're four months and your bump is bigger than most people at month 4, trust me you're going to give birth to a bowling ball." Topanga said honestly and half teasingly as she bounced Edgar on her hip and continued to feed him as she walked over to Riley and sat down next to her and tried to hand Edgar over to Riley but his hand was wrapped tightly around her hair. "I see why you cut your hair like that." Topanga said as Riley unwrapped his hand from her mom's hair and smiled at her mom as she took Edgar.

"Yeah I found out the hard way babies like pulling on hair." She said referring to her hair that was cut just above shoulder length an smiled down at Edgar and clapped her hands when he burped. "It's about his nap time, I'll be right back." She said and stood up and half walked half waddled to the crib she had bought and lied Edgar down and then put the child locks on it so Edgar couldn't get on it and span the mobile above his head with a big smile on her face. The brunette walked back out to her mom who was still on the couch and Riley sat down next to her mom who laughed softly.

"You are all baby hun." Topanga said patted Riley's leg lovingly.

"Yeah Maya says that too." Riley said laughing and rubbed her baby bump slowly and looking at her mom. "Do you need any help in the bakery? Cause I'd be more than happy to help." She offered and Topanga shook her head laughing softly.

"No you need to stay off your feet as much as you can." Topanga said honestly.

"I mean I can sit at the register, Harper is going to come back tomorrow and get Edgar and no one else needs me for the rest of Summer. And Maya's always busy working on her art for the city murals." Riley said sighing knowing that the rest of her summer would be boring to no end if she just stayed in the whole time. "Please." She said and gave her mom a puppy dog look she hadn't given her in years.

"Fine, but you let Katie do all the waitressing stuff. And take breaks every hour okay?" Topanga said and put a hand on Riley's bump and rubbed it lovingly. "I think its a girl by the way." She said and kissed her daughter good bye. "Do I need to drop off dinner too or is Maya going to be home by then?" Topanga asked getting up and grabbing her keys that were on the counter.

"Maya will be home by then." Maya said laughing and carrying in a bag containing Riley's lunch that she bought. "And I'm gonna guess you already brought her lunch?" The blonde asked and Topanga nodded. "Love ya mom see you tomorrow." Maya said kissing Topanga's cheek before their mom left. Maya walked over to Riley and kissed her bump and then kissed her lips lovingly. The blonde smiled at the brunette and sat behind her and started giving her a neck and back massage. "How's little Edgar Burgess?" She asked and Riley bit her lip loving the fact Maya gave her daily back massages.

"He's actually Edgar Allan Poe." Riley said laughing softly and closed her eyes happily as she leaned back into Maya when she was done with her massage and the blonde began ribbon Riley's bump. "Tomorrow after the OBGYN we need to go to the maternity store again." Riley said and lifted took off her overall buttons and lifted up her shirt over her bump so Maya could rub her bare stomach knowing Maya liked that more.

"Why?" Maya asked and looked at Riley a bit confused. "We bought four month maternity clothing last month."

"And now its getting tight." Riley said and looked up at Maya.

"Okay, you're all baby you know that?" Maya asked making Riley laugh and nod.

"So I've been told, is Farkle, Sam, and Lucas coming over for dinner?" Riley asked and Maya nodded happily as she stopped moving her hand feeling the baby kick.