Flash Mobs and Apologizing Your Ass Off

Riley heard a knock on her door right as she finished, she got up and sighed as she opened her door to see that her dad was holding out a sign that was in curly letters that said 'About a month ago..' and the letters had glitter all over them. The brunette looked at her dad confused and tried to close the door but he stopped her and reopened it and handed her the sign and grabbed her hand and started running towards her mom who was playing music on her phone that Riley didn't quiet recognize but sounded some what familiar and she held up a sign that said 'I really really really really really  really really ..' And Topanga gave her that sign revealing another sign that said 'Messed Up.' And Topanga gave her that sign as well.

"What's going on?" Riley asked her parents ran with her doownstairs to the lobby were Lucas was with a boom box playing the song on her mom's flphone, and neither of them had vocals which made the song sound incomplete. Lucas had a sign that said 'And then I made it WORSE.' And handed it to her and grabbed her by the hand as he picked up the boom box and ran her over to the park in front of the subway station her and Maya used to get to school everyday. Farkle was sitting on the swings and held a sign that said 'And I don't even know how to apologize for it.' Is this from Maya? The brunette asked herseld confused with this whole situation. She could hear faint singing from the subway station, she started running as fast as she could to the subway and ran down to the entrance and heard Maya singing and ran faster to where she heard the music coming from, she saw Maya singing and holding up a sign that said 'But I'll start with this.' She saw the blonde smile and about 20 people start dancing out of no where.

"I love you Maya." Riley mouthed to Maya knowing she'd be watching. The blonde lowered her sign and fumbled around trying change her sign. Her new sign said 'I love you Riley Matthews.' And Riley felt tears form in her eyes before Lucas spun her around and began dancing with her.

"Maya put all this together for you. She really does love you Riley." He said looking down at the brunette she nodded and laughed as she looked over at the blonde who was singing, and quite impressively as well.

"I know.. I love her too." Riley said and blew a kiss over to Maya who pretended to catch it and winked at Riley. "Why did you help her, if you don't mind me asking."

"Because... The way you look at her... You used to look at me like that.. And the way she looks at you... You're the only thing that's managed to give her hope after all these years." He said smiling a little sadly. Riley nodded softly as Lucas span her around and Farkle caught her as she tripped over her feet.

"Mind if I cut in?" Farkle asked Lucas and the Texan shook his head and backed up. The brunette Farkle danced for a little while before Riley ran up to the small platform Maya was on and kissed her loving after her song was over and the people in the flash mob clapped their hands and cheered for them.

"I love you Maya."

"I love you so much Riley."

"Don't pull that shit again."

"I won't."

"Good."