We're Family

Joker and Raven had been able to set aside their differences to make Alastor have a stable home. They agreed that he came first. Nothing else was more important. Joker and Raven lay in their bed talking about the most random of things. Joker smiled and kissed the top of Raven's head. She giggled and rolled over on top of him and sat on him while staying under the covers. 

"Well hello there beautiful" Joker said in a deep voice that made Raven blush. 

"Hi there Mr.J," She said giggling like a idiot. 

"Don't call me that!" He said angrily pushing her off him as he slid out of bed running his hand through his messy hair. 

"Why?" She said sitting on her knees near the edge of the bed. 

"Just don't Raven, drop it!" He said slightly annoyed with her. 

"But Joker I-" Raven was cut off by Joker's loud voice.

"Harl- Raven shut up!" He turned around grabbing her shoulders shaking her until he noticed how scared she was. 

Joker let go of her arms and she sunk back down into the bed. She held herself and looked down trying to hold back tears. Joker sighed and slowly made his way back into the bed. She slightly moved away from him still shaking.

"Raven," Joker said sadly looking at her from where he sat on the bed. 

"Who is she?" Raven said looking at him with tear filled bloodshot eyes. 

"Who?" He said groaning that she couldn't just let it go. 

"The girl's name you almost called me you fucking idiot!" Raven yelled getting out of bed and moving away from him, " You said that you wanted the best for our fucking son and if you want the best you better start telling me the god damn truth because I swear to god I will leave and you will never see him again!"

Joker growled and got out of the bed moving towards her, "Don't you dare yell at me like that! You will regret ever speaking to me like that if you even dare to call me a fucking idiot again! You want the fucking truth?" Joker walked over to the dresser and got out a small wallet and threw it at Raven, who caught it in her shaking hands, "That girl in that wallet is Harley! She was a girl who was a fucking moron and was madly in love with me! She called me that stupid pet name and she annoyed the piss out of me! So go ahead and take my son away because of a woman who isn't even around anymore, but I promise you that I will make your life a living hell and you will fell like a complete dumb ass!"

Raven opened the wallet and a set of pictures fell out. There were pictures of a blonde girl holding a sledgehammer. In some she wore make up to cover her face then there were others like the one of her in a large shirt, possibly Joker's, and she was not wearing the full face of makeup and her hair was a mess. Pain filled her heart as she looked at the photos of the girl named Harley. She put the photos back up and sighed handing the wallet back to the Joker. He took it and opened the drawer putting the wallet back up.

"I'm sorry," Raven said softly sitting back down on the bed letting tears slide down her now rosy cheeks

Joker sighed and slid back into the bed and pulled her into his arms, "It's okay Raven...you didn't know about her."

They laid in the bed for half an hour before they decided to get out of bed. They walked down stairs to see Alastor sitting in the living room playing Mario Cart with several of the Joker's henchmen. Alastor was laughing and Chuckles was laughing and yelling at him. 

"You fucking bastard!" Chuckles yelled as he got hit with a turtle shell by Alastor. 

Joker stood with Raven laughing. She smiled and shook her head at her son and the henchmen. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a green apple wine cooler and Joker a beer. She walked back over to Joker and he smiled kissing her forehead taking the cold beer from her hands. For the most part the day was normal. Raven and Joker drank a little while watching Alastor play with the henchmen. She cooked dinner for everyone that night and once the henchmen went to bed Joker and Raven sat with Alastor in the living room watching Disney movies.