Damn trolls 2

Hollering filled the air along with the sound of slicing skin. Shrieks were heard from the enormous mountain trolls as they hopped about, trying to avoid the heavy sword wielding Dwarves. The four foot Dwarves scurried their little feet in the quenched attempt to injure the large trolls. Large hands swept down and grabbed at the small warriors and snatched them up with ease. As soon as one was picked up, another dwarf would get the out of the trolls grasp. Bilbo had managed to free the ponies although one of the trolls had caught on and they went after the small Hobbit

I withered on the ground in agonizing pain as I watched the Dwarves fight. My vision was blurry, I couldn't see anything clearly, and everything was in two's. My head was pounding in agonizing pain. Bilbo ran away from the trolls hand but in the motion of things, it grabbed me.

"Hmm, what a pretty creature." It purred with me in its grasp.

"She smells nice!'

"We should keep 'er!" The cowardly smaller one suggests.

"She's quiet soft."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea." The cooking one mumbles as it looks me over.

"We could use 'er for entertainment!" The holding me exclaims.

I roll my eyes at this, "Let go of me, you bastards!"

"P!" Kili yelled and everyone stopped. The hesitation in Thorin's eyes was evident. The trolls had me by all of my limbs, threatening to rip me apart. I cringed at the thought. All this moving was turning my stomach, not in a good way.

"Lay down your arms, or well 'whip 'ers off." Says one, tightening its grip on me.

As Thorin thought about it, he came to the conclusion quickly that there was nothing more he could do. He threw his sword down. The rest of The Company threw theirs down too. Kili grudgingly flung his to the ground.

Throughout the next ten minutes or so, the trolls had the dwarves stripped down to their long johns. With half the company roasting atop a large fire and the other half in sacks on the ground, along with me, I came to the realization that we were probably going to be eaten.

"This is ridiculous!" I growl, wiggling around, partially under Kili and squished against Gloin's back, "Every time you move, Kili, you elbow me in the boob, ya jerk!"

Kili blushes, "Stop moving around." He grumbles to Gloin, who ignores him.

The trolls chattered about how to eat the dwarves while I pried at my brain to figure out what happens next. Why was I forgetting this? I use to watch this movie all the time thanks to my mom. Middle earth was my life. Obviously they don't get eaten because there are two other movies. So, who saves us? I remember something about Bilbo but I couldn't be entirely sure. I look over to the hobbit who was squirming around but something catches his eye. I follow his eyes over to a little spot in the surrounding forest. A shadow scurries past.

"You are making a terrible mistake." Bilbo says as he struggles to his feet.

Hell hath no fury like a dwarf betrayed. When Bilbo came up with the suggestion to skin the dwarves first, an uprising of yelling came from all the little men. I rolled my eyes as I remember that Bilbo was stalling for time. It was painfully obvious.

"I'll remember that!" Dwalin exclaimed as he was being rotated on the stick.

I rolled my eyes.

"What a load of rubbish! I've eaten plenty with their skin on." The one cooking the dwarves says.

I look over to the hobbit who was standing and talking but something catches his eye. I follow his dim orbs over to a little spot in the surrounding forest. A shadow scurries past.