The Elves

"Where is my father?" A voice commanded.

I jolted awake at the sound but did not move my body. It wasn't orcs, I could tell that much just by the smell of the air. I clenched my hand in nervousness. Sweat gathered above my lip and I swallowed hard, my throat unbelievably dry.

"He is in the group ahead of us, My Lord Elladan." One answered.

The sound of horses neighing came to play as other horse's gathered.

"And my brother?" I heard feet hit the ground softly.

"Heading the group left of us." Another pair. Before I knew it many feet hit the ground spontaneously. As the feet came closer, I froze, trying not to breath. I mentally slapped myself. There is no reason to kill myself trying not to breath because I'm laying in a lump right in front of them.

"Who is this?" A deep silky voice asks.

The slight squeaking of boots approached me. The figure squatted down in front of me and laid a cool hand on my cheek. The hand travels to my forehead and a gasp rips through the male. He gently turns me over.

Elves. Elves came into my view. One elf in particular hovered above me. He had dark wise blue eyes and the prettiest golden hair I've ever seen. His eyebrows were knitted together in a worried state. He looked over to the group of elves.

"Elladan!" He called.

A dark haired elf looks over from where he stood, looking over a map with another elf.

"Yes, Lord Glorfindel?" He walked over briskly, "What is the matter?" He asks.

The man who I presume is Lord Glorfindel looked down at me worriedly.

"This girl, she needs healing quickly. You are one of the Lord Elrond's sons."

The elf named Elladan, falls to his knees next to me.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I shout as I ungracefully get to my feet. All the elves look over. I count twenty in total, more or less. Both the elves stand slowly.

"Calm down, milady." Elladan says warily. "We will not harm you."

"I might." I growl.

A look of amusement comes over Glorfindel's face. Elladan's eyes widen in alarm as my hands find the handles of my swords. I read about both of these elves in the Middle earth books but seeing them in person is a whole different experience.

"Lady..." Glorfindel says, holding off, asking me to tell him my name.

"P." I speak lowly, "Just P."

They quirk their eyebrows.

"That is not your real name-"

"It is." I interject.

Most the elves look a bit shocked at my manners. It is unheard of to speak to Glorfindel in that manner but this was much to serious for me to care. Everything was to real.

"I know you are afraid. But we will do you no harm." Elladan says.

I begin to pull out my swords.

"You do not want to do that." Glorfindel says, noticing me getting ready to attack. "It is unwise."

"I don't give a damn!" I holler.

His eyebrows furrow.

"There are approximately 6o elves in the area, twenty here and there are more in Imladris which is about a league away. If you attack we will defend and detain you. You will be taken to Imladris and have to face the Lord that lives there. If you do not want to spend the rest of your life there then I suggest you tell us why you are here. Right now." He says curtly.