Punishment

"Lle lava? (Do you yield?)" Glorfindel mutters to Elladan, with his knee shoved into the Elfs back.

"Amin lava! (Yes I yield!)" Elladan cries, trying to free his hands that were twisted painfully behind his back, beside Glorfindel's knee.

I cringe, looking for an escape-route. Glorfindel was punishing us Elves. The Dwarves got away after we all heard Glorfindel yell. I tried to escape but Glorfindel was upon us quickly. Before I knew what was happening his hand was clamped around my wrist, the twins were grabbed too and we were all hauled off to Elronds study. Elrond told Glorfindel that he could punish us. Elrond was upset with us and the Dwarves but it wasn't his place to punish them. I also had to give Gandalf his hat back (I was going to hide it but Gandalf threatened to turn me into a pair of Bombur's pants) and do the dishes with Kili and Fili. So, here we were in the training ground. We were all to fight Glorfindel and I was kind of nervous, he looked mad, but I could tell he wasn't. Glorfindel helps Elladan up before eying Elrohir and I. Glorfindel was going to punish me first... that was until Elrohir stood up.

"I will go first." He says, nobly.

I smile and mouth him a thanks as Glorfindel smirks. He nods and beckons Elrohir to him. I glance at my escape-route. As soon as they start fighting, I bolt.

"P!" Glorfindel immediately yells.

I cackle like a mad-woman as I race down the winding halls, not hearing him after me anymore. I run as fast as I can but skid to a halt in front of Elrond. His eyebrows shoot up.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing~" I sing, backing up.

He narrows his eyes. "Why are you not with Glorfindel?"

"I'm.. I'm just-" I stutter, my mind moving too fast.

"Get back here!" His voice calls from down the hall.

"Nope!" I yell, sliding passed Elrond and shooting down the hall. I was zooming absentmindedly down the halls before I'm yanked into a room off to the side. I yelp in surprise when a hand is placed over my mouth a chest is pressed to my back.

"Shh!" Kili whispers in my ear, his breath cascades over my shoulder. Rising goosebumps acquire my attention as I hear another presence behind Kili.

"C'mon Kili!" I hear Fili say and a knob is turned. All three of us suddenly tumble through a little door. I groan as I find myself at the bottom of a pile. Kili's elbow is jabbed into my ribs and Fili's head is crushed against my own.

"Ow..." I whine, pushing the Prince sandwich off me. I dust myself off sending the Dwarves dirty looks.

"We saved you!" Kili exclaims cheerfully.

"And nearly killed me..." I mumble, adjusting my dress.

"What was that?" Kili asks, suspiciously.

"Nothing!" I chirp. I take a look and notice we were in the Library, I had visited here plenty of times since I arrived. "Why're we in the Library?" I ask, looking around.

"Nobody visits the Library!" Kili says, pushing a book away from him. I raise an eyebrow.

"Except not in Erebor..." Kili mumbles, a look of deep thought on his face.

"Ah, there you are!" A voice chirps and I freeze. Dammit... I cringe as I look towards the entrance to see Elrond standing there with The twins on either side of him, looking like they wanted the ground to swallow them whole.

"All together..." Another voice says, coming out from behind them. I even had half the mind to expect Glorindel to come sauntering out too but, fortunately, he didn't. It was Erestor, giving us disapproving looks.

Shit... I had escaped Glorfindel, I should be able to escape the two prudes. My eyes were snapping around slyly, looking for an escape-route as The twins moved closer to us.

"I would not dare." Elladan says, whispering in my ear.

"Have a seat." Erestor says, gesturing to the chairs at the tables.

All of us get seated, waiting for the lecture. When Elrond talked to The twins and I before, he didn't lecture us much, he was much too busy, so he let Glorfindel deal with the punishments. But how did that go? Speaking of which, where is Glorfindel? As the Lecture goes on, Erestor interrupts Elrond and tells us how we're going to be organizing all the books in the Library, according to the age. There was a lot of moaning and groaning but we got to it. The boys used me to get to high places, seeing as I was light and could climb the shelves which almost gave Elrond a heart-attack... if Elves can have those? Probably not. He got so worried seeing as my arm was still wounded, but I was healing fast, because of my elven genes... and Elrond's awesome abilities... but it was mostly me.

Elrond's eyebrows were sharp and furrowed as he chastised The twins. "You two are the oldest yet the stupidest!" I heard him say and I busted out laughing. My hysterical laugh bouncing off the walls of the Library. I felt tears come to my eyes but my fit came to an end when I heard a loud, "P!" I knew who that voice belonged to. I shriek and jump into the only place I see fit.. Elladans loose shirt. Elladan yelps and squirms. "What are you doing!?" He screeches, trying to push me away.

"Yes, that is a good question, what are you doing, P?" Glorfindel asks, striding into the Library. He stops before us and wipes his long waist-length golden hair out of his face and over his shoulder.

I let out a nervous laugh before deepening my voice. "Huhu... I'm Elladan now..." I settle myself more in his lap.

I heard Glorfindel sigh and I could have sworn he was about to face-palm. "Nice try but us elves do not use contractions. You are also too small to be Elladan and he is much nicer looking." I glare at him with just my eyes over the collar of Elladan's shirt. Kili and Fili laugh and Glorfindel cracks a small smile. "Anyways, the young Dwarves and P have a little visit with Thorin." A gleam danced in his eye... and in that moment I knew we'd be okay, Glorfindel and I.

"Yay!" I exclaim, popping out of Elladan's shirt, startling everyone. "No more book organizing!"

The twins grumble some, but one flick to the forehead and Elladan shuts up. The Dwarves and I walk- run- to Thorin's room because I slapped Glorfindel on the back of the head for insulting me. As we neared Thorin's room, The Dwarves got a bit antsy, which made me slightly nervous but I ignored it.

"Why don't you go first...." Kili says, pushing me in front of the two of them slightly.

I squint at them. "What gentlemens..." I grumble, sarcastically. I open the door to Thorin's grumpy face. He didn't say anything to me as he looked passed me to Fili and Kili. He kept silence... for a dramatic effect and I got a little nervous, solely because my chance of going with them was riding on his nerves.

"In light of your recent 'prank' you will be carrying the baggage for the next part of our journey." Thorin says, glaring at the Dwarves. Kili and Fili had upset looks on their faces.

"Yes, Uncle." Kili says.

Thorin's gaze switches to me. "I need to speak with you about joining us."

I nod, nervousness twisting in my stomach. I could tell the Dwarves were nervous too by the anticipating on their faces.

"I've spoke with Lord Elrond and I will allow you to continue once you've had sufficient training. You have a week."

I roll my eyes. "Why is everyone so adamant about that!"

"Because it's a dangerous world and you cannot go wandering without learning how to wield a sword properly."

I roll my eyes again. "Whatever."

Thorin glares slightly. "Head to dinner you three."

"You are not coming?" Kili asks.

Thorin shrugs. "I am not hungry."

Fili shrugs. "Aye."