Trolls holes and swords

Since there were trolls nearby that meant there was a cave. And caves meant treasures of some sort. Dwarves liked treasure so we went looking for a hollow cave. And soon enough we found one big enough for cave trolls. It's dark, cold and dirty. Not to mention it smelled horrible. I was hesitant about venturing into it because of the cobwebs and how dirty I would be getting so I stayed at the entrance. The Dwarves strolled in and began looking over the swords and burying treasure- Bofur, Gloin, and Nori

I snort and roll my eyes, "You guys are gonna forget about that."

They look up at me, "Oh no, lass, I assure you we won't forget about such fine treasure." Says Bofur as he goes back to burying the chest. I watch as they began to shove the dirt back into the hole they had made.

"Don't you have a mountain full of it?" I ask.

"Yes, but it's been taken by a dragon."

"Didn't you listen when we told you about it at the beginning of our journey?" Bofur asks.

~~Flashback~~

"Thorin, this young lady is too sick to abandon." Gandalf says.

"Leave 'er here!"

"Yeah!"

"She insulted us!"

"Why should we take 'er?"

"She's a growing lass, she'll eat all the food!" They up roared and Gandalf rubbed his forehead.

"But, she's very young." Balin says and looks around at his fellow Dwarves. He looks at Thorin pleadingly.

Thorin looks around for a moment then at me. He studies me for a minute and looks at his fellow Dwarves. He gestures for them to huddle and they do.

I furrow my eyebrows suspiciously.

They spread out again and look to Thorin.

"We will take her as far as Rivendell but we will not be staying. We'll take her half way to Rivendell and be done with it." Thorin says curtly.

Gandalf opens his mouth to say something but closes it, knowing that Thorin is as stubborn as a mule. He won't let me come unless Gandalf agrees to just take me half-way. But how hard could that be?

"I'm 17!" I exclaim but I'm sent into a coughing fit.

Thorin looks back at my hacking figure on the ground, "The youngest of us is Kili and he's 81."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Yeah right."

"I am glad we're on the same page." Gandalf chimes ignoring my sarcasm.

I narrow my eyes at him, "That was sar-" He bops me on the head with his staff and smiles.

"We will allow you to travel with us."

"Bitch!" I yell and try to get up but my arms collapse.

"Damn..." I mumble.

"Shall we inform her of the reason for us embarking on such a quest?" Asks Balin to Thorin.

Thorin looks me over, "Yes."

The dwarves share a look of apprehension but allows Balin tell me the story I have already heard time and time again. But they wouldn't know that. I zone out and nod when I need to. I listen to the tale of the lonely mountain all over again.

~~End flashback~~

"Lass?" A hand was waved in my face. I blinked and looked around frantically. Bofur was kneeling down in front of me.