Wounds

"Where is the little one?" Elladan asks, shoving through elves that littered the battlefield. Most of them were removing dead Orcs from the ground and piling them up so that they could be burned.

My arms, legs, abs, fingers, toes, neck, head, everything, everything hurt, everything was sore and I wished I could just sleep. I wished for a bath and a hairbrush. I found myself wishing I could go home as I collapsed to my knees. As I mentally scowled myself harshly, a familiar pain awakened in my chest. I let out a painful cough and hack up a light color of blood mixed with a yellow looking saliva into my hand. The color and smell made me actually throw up on the ground. I grabbed my chest rubbed my sternum slightly, trying to soothe the pain. A pounding erupted in my temple. I gripped my head tightly and fell back onto my bottom.

I hear Glorfindel calling my name in his baritone voice, worriedly. He repeats my name as his footsteps came closer. Before he could come any closer though, I push-off my knee and turn slowly. Everyone stopped and watched me in near awe. A couple of minutes silence was enough for Elladan. He snapped out of it and approached me even more cautiously than last time. I took a step back.

"Don't touch me. I'm fine." I say in a grumpy tone and cross my arms, looking much like a child.

Elladan gives me a sympathetic look and says gently, "I need to heal your wounds."

Glorfindel gives me a stern look.

"Do not act like this. If those wounds are not healed soon, you WILL die." Glorfindel says grimly.

I let my arms fall to my sides in defeat. I was much too tired to be stubborn at the moment. Why not let him heal me? Glorfindel said I would die and I trust him much more than the rest of them. While brushing my hair out of my eyes, I look up at the sky and sigh.

"Fine."

Next thing I know, I'm being sat down on my pallet inside a tent, with two elves tending to me. Elladan was cleaning the cut on my face in front of me, with a hand under my chin, tilting my head. It took all I had not to blush at the close proximity of our faces. Why was I allowing them to do this? Oh yeah, I'd probably die. I might just die because of how hot they were and the fact they were way too close to me. This is every girls dream. I snapped myself back into the right mind or I'd start blushing. All the while Elrohir cleans the deep wound on my shoulder. The arrow still remained in my other shoulder, lets just say the pain was enough for tears to be threatening to fall. I held them in though. Elladan saw my watery eyes and attempted to kiss my forehead but I instantly lashed out. That was enough for him to not try anything like that again. It wasn't anything perverted, he was probably just trying to comfort me. Elves were gentle creatures, especially to those they were trying to heal. I was hundreds of years younger than them. I was practically a baby.

After my little fit, Elladan seemed to be seriously focusing on my cheek. It didn't take him long to finish it. He says something to Elrohir in elvish, I had no idea what he said. But apparently he asked him when to take the arrow out because Elrohir answered him with, "When I am finished."

Elrohir's warm hand gently gripped my small bicep and lifted it up as he wrapped it tightly with bandages. Once he finished, he put a hand over it and spoke something in Elvish and my arm held no pain. I gave him a perplexed look and moved it some but pain much worse than before erupted in my arm. Elrohir gave me a look that you would give to a child if they did something that was relatively stupid. He then put his hand back over it and whispered the same thing. The pain stopped. I didn't move it again after that.

Elrohir then looks up to his brother.

"It is time." Elrohir spoke to Elladan as he moves to my other side.