Training

Having elf ears was really weird. I could hear my feet pad across the stone floor, heading to my room for bed. Also, to answer questions for the fangirls back home, yes, Dwarves breath VERY loudly, I haven't been around a human yet so i'm not sure about them. With my elf ears, I could hear a pen being dropped seventy feet away. I could also see very far too, it was crazy. My patience was heightened mountains beyond what it use to be. I was also getting accustom to not being tired... ever, constant fucking energy no matter what i'm doing. But this afternoon, I was very sleepy so I decided I was going to take a little nap.

"Where are you going?" I hear Glorfindel's voice come out of no where, startling me.

With a hand on my chest, calming my beating heart, I turn to look at him standing at the end of the corridor. "Are you trying to kill me?"

Glorfindel smiles slightly. "It was not my intention." Then his face turns serious. "You have missed out on your punishment.... and training."

My eyes go wide as I turn, gearing to run when I see Elladan and Elrohir standing at the other end, smirking; but it didn't match Glorfindel's smirks when slung me over his shoulder.

"Damn you all!" I holler dramatically.

"You left us there to be punished-" Elladan says.

"So this is your punishment." Elrohir finishes, a grin splitting his face.

"Urrgg..." I growl. "You guys anger me!"

"Down girl." Glorfindel says, slapping the back of my thigh.

"Hey!" I yelp. "YOU BITCH! Put me the fuck down!" I yell. Glorfindel knew I was playing but I don't think the twins did, considering the look on their faces.

Finally we arrived at the training grounds, after much complaining from me about Glorfindel's shoulder going into my ribs, but he ignored me. The training grounds was a huge field of dirt with green, healthy, and unbeaten grass bordering it. To the left of the stairs a shed was stationed; it held all the weapons, from Bows to pole-arms. Across the field, slightly emerged in the forest, the archery center was stationed. I've never been there actually; but I've seen The twins and Glorfindel go in there. I wanted to but I just never got to it, they keep me out of it most the time. I had suspicions it was some secret society and I wasn't allowed to be apart of it.

The only thing off today was that there were warrior elves littering the training grounds. I didn't recognize any of them; only a few. Alya, Adan, and Germath were the only ones I remembered.

"Uuuh, what's happening?" I ask, still hanging on Glorfindel's shoulder. "AND YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I yell, catching the attention of all the Elves here.

Glorfindel sent me a funny look but put me down. "You are going to be trained in a group for today."

I felt my irritation spike. "Why?" I ask.

Elrohir raises an eyebrow. "Are you jealous?"

Elladan snickers from beside me. I jab them both in the side before glaring at Glorfindel.

"If I did not know any better, I would say you are... jealous." Glorfindel's eye twinkles. I go to flick him in the forehead but before I knew what was happening, I was on the ground, incapacitated. "We are in the training grounds now, so you are not going to be able to get away with that." He mutters.

"Damn you and your thousands of years of training!" I growl.

"Sorry, I cannot allow you to do that in front of my warriors. You are but a child." He mumbles back.

I growl again. "Findelly, you don't wanna go there..."

Glorfindel lets go of me and let's out a loud laugh. I almost blushed at that. I turned away though.