For the record

I dodged the oncoming fist, before dropping down to my hands to kick his feet from under him. Elladan jumped back as I gained my footing. I threw a quick back swing-kick, which he blocked with his outer fore-arm. I quickly twisted the opposite way and roundhouse kicked him, catching him off-guard. I didn't have too long because a long leg came towards me from behind, I bent backwards, dodging. Elrohir grunted and balanced himself, right before he threw a punch, I ducked and went to knee him in the stomach but a disturbance from behind me caught my attention, Elladan thought he was slick, he was going to grab me. I quickly held my weight with my palms flat against the ground and I successfully cart-wheeled away from them.

We were all breathing hard, we had been at this for a few hours, naturally. I was breathing the hardest, I had to fight both of them. The twins had a red hue painted across their cheeks making me roll my eyes, I was wearing a bra and my shorts to train in. The twins were shirtless.

For their comfort, I walked over to the stairs and slipped my shirt on before leaning down and grabbing my flask. The twins sauntered over.

"Drawl?" Elladan asks, taking a sip from my flask. We stood in a little circle taking sips.

"Alright." I agree, handing the flask to Elrohir. He shrugs while chugging it. I snatch it out of his hand.

"Don't drink it all, greedy-ass."

Elrohir makes a sour face. Elladan walks in between us, positively snatching the flask from my hands and taking a swig. He saunters down the stairs with me and Elrohir behind him.

"Are you well?" Elrohir asks.

I roll my eyes and nod. "Yes, I'm fine."

Two days had passed since I fainted, everyone was flitting around worriedly. Constantly asking me if I was okay. The Dwarves mostly just asked me one time when I came around them, but the elves seemed to ask me a few times. The only reason I fainted was because of exhaustion. Elrond suspects something happened between Glorfindel and I but neither of us had told anyone. Well, I spoke to Gandalf about it. Speaking of which, I hadn't seen Glorfindel since the incident. He went off for border patrol. Let's just say, I was really, really confused. I have minor feelings for him. I'm not even sure where they come from. I don't think Glorfindel really does, maybe it was just the heat of the moment. I sure that was what it was. Honestly, who would like a mean, stubborn, hot-headed girl? No one really.

FLASHBACK:

My consciousness returned to me minutes later. It was quiet and I was almost lulled to sleep by the gentle swaying motion of Glorfindel.

"Lord Elrond?" He called.

"Lass?"

"Is that, P?"

"P!"

"What in Durin's name, happened?"

"Listen here, you-"

"Glorfindel?" I heard Elrond ask in surprise. "Is she alright? What happened?"

"She passed out during training, I have no idea what's wrong."

"I'm fine." I mumble sitting up in his arms. He put me on my gently. I held my head and stumbled some.

Elrond catches my elbow before saying, "I do not think so." He looked to Glorfindel. "Bring her to her room."

Glorfindel scoops me up again and walks the short distance to my room with the Dwarves on his heals. Fli, Kili, Bofur, Bifur, Oin, Glion, Bombur and Ori, were all behind Glorfindel. Elrond rushed ahead of us. Before I know it, i'm set down on my bed. I crawl passed Glorfindel and plop down. I drift off to the faint sound of Glorfindel and Elrond arguing.