Chapter 6

Nick's prov

*recap*

"oh my god, Jess!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs before the car hit her.

*

it all happened so fast. i could never explain it.

i quickly pulled out my phone and dilled 911

"hello 911, what is your emergency?" the lady on the other line said.

"um my friend just got hit by a car, shes unconscious and is bleeding really bad. we are on 50th street."

"OK we will send a ambulance right away."

i hung up and just sat there with Jessica's lifeless body in my hands.

"come on Jess wake up!" i screamed at her.

Trisha's prov

Nick just ran after Jessica after her and Mikey's fight. and hasn't been back for about 25 minutes.

suddenly Madison's phone buzzed. he picked in up read the message and quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"what happened?" i asked

"Jess was hit by a car. we are going to the hospital." he quickly said

tears stung my eyes but i choked them back.

we got to the hospital and ran to the front desk.

"what room is Jessica Thompson in?" i asked as calmly as i could.

"206." the lady said

we ran off down the hall and into room 206.

Nick was in there but no Jessica.

"Where's Jess?" I asked

"She's in surgery." Nick choked

me and Madison sat down and waited with Nick.

(2 hours later)

the doors opened and came in Jess on a portable bed and some nurses.

they quickly lifted her up and put her on the other bed.

"who is family here?" one of the nurses said

i stood up and said "I'm her sister."

she took me out of the room and gave me her medication and said "She is very lucky to be alive and is not paralysed, but she needs to be on bed rest for about 5 days. she can go home tomorrow."

a wave of relief washed over me.

"ok, thank you so much." i said before walking back into the room

"is she ok?" Madison asked

"yeah, she's perfectly fine. She can go home tomorrow but has to be on bed rest for 5 days." i finished

relief washed over there faces to.

we all sat back down and just waited.

the boyz fell asleep while i was just staring at Jess and praying that her beautiful dark brown eyes would open. God i sound like Mikey.

i walked over to her bedside and took her hand and said "Jess its Trisha. come on you have to wake up. please if you can hear me squeeze my hand."

that's when she did. she squeezed my hand.

"oh my gosh, Jess! OK are you in pain? one squeeze yes and two for no." i asked

one squeeze. oh gosh.

"does it hurt two squeeze my hand?"

two.

"OK good. do you know what happened?"

three. what?

"kinda?"

one

i told her what happened. how her and Mikey fought and she satin the middle of the street and the drunk driver hit her.

"you get to go home tomorrow. please Jess try and open your eyes." i cried

Jessica's Prov

"You get to go home tomorrow. Please Jess try and open your eyes." i heard someone say faintly.

With all the strength i had left in my body and as much as in hurt i pried open my eyes open to see Trisha's head on my lap passed out.

i lifted my arm to attempt to tap her on her shoulder. i failed terribly, but the faint thud of my arm woke her up.

"omg. Jess!" she yelled.

i smiled and looked over to see two boys passed out on chairs.

"um who are they?" i asked.

shock filled her expression

"uh that Madison and Nick." she said

not ringing any bells. i searched my head for any Madison and Nick. nope nadda nothing.

i shook my head.

"well we should go to sleep." Trisha said

*~*~*~*Next morning~*~*~*~

i got loaded into a wheelchair by Madison, or was it Nick... i dont know

he rolled me out of my room and to the front desk. Trisha signed for me and we left.

The two boys dropped us off at what I guess was our house.

I got rolled into the kitchen by Trisha and was given my medication.

Trisha helped me up the stairs and led me to my room.

"Now I'll have to take care of you for the next few days. So just call for me if you want anything." Trisha said

"Uh can i have a French toast Bagel from Tim Hortons?" I asked

"Oh honey, there are no Tim Hortons in the U.S."

"We're not in Canada?!" I said

"No we moved to New Jersey like 3 days ago because your mom said you had to because it would be easier for her." Trisha said

"Well grr then I just want some froot loops and orange juice." I grumbled

I turned on my tv and flipped though the channels until I found Spongebob.

Trisha came back with froot loops and orange juice on a tray.

I ate the food and painfully walked into my bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror was painful, I looked like shit.

A black eye, bruises on my arms, legs, stomach and back, and cuts on my face, body and everywhere else.

How could anyone even stand looking at me.

"Jess where are you?!" Trisha said sounding mad.

"In the bathroom!" I called

She came in and saw me.

"How can you even look at me?" I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm hideous why are you still hear?"

"What kind of question is that? I'm your best friend... I've seen you even worse, now get back in that bed!"

I walked back into my room and into my bed.

*~*~*~*

"Jess you have a visitor! Now don't you dare make her cry or someone else might have a black eye, understand." Trisha said the last sentence to who ever was with her.

"Come in!" I said

And then he walked in as if he never did anything to me.

~~~~~*~~~~~~

Aww shit!! I know you know who it is... So yeah... How do you think of this book so far? Vote and comment!! See ya beautifuls!

-Nichole