Chapter 13

Jessica's prov

Wow I haven't even given him my answer and I'm kissing him *fake cough* skank

He pulled apart from my now swollen lips and rested his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes.

"So what do you say? Yes or no" he panted

Think Jess think!

"Uhhhhh, um." I stumbled my words

Sadness was starting to fill his eyes, now turning into tears.

"Yes, yes I will be you're girlfriend." I replied

Excitement, and happiness took the place of the sadness in his eyes.

"Welp I've gotta go." I said

"Ok, I love you." He said

I couldn't say it back, my mother said you shouldn't say I love you to someone if you just got together with them. Say it when you know you should say it, like if you've been with them for a year or two.

I just bushed, kissed his cheek and turned to the direction of my house.

As I closed the door behind me I let out a huge sigh.

"Hellllllo?!" Trisha screamed from the top of the stairs.

"Hola seniorita!!" I screamed back

"Oh thank god it you! I need you're signature for the dance sheet thinger ma bobber." He stormed down the stairs.

I really didn't want to go into dance any more, I wanted to do gymnastics.

"You know what. I don't want to do dance, I mean you can if you want but I'm gonna go into gymnastics." I shuttered

"Ok! That's fine! Haha I actually grabbed a sheet for that. Just in case." She giggled handing it to me.

I signed it and ran upstairs and into my room.

*2 weeks later*

"🎵 I'm sexy and I know it, ya, when I'm at the ma-🎵" I hit my alarm and got out of bed. I started gymnastics today; why the fuck did my alarm go off... It's Saturday, and practice is at 5:00pm

"What the fuck?" I groaned and crawled back into bed.

*dreaming*

"Wtf Mikey?! You're still with Montana?! Why would you do that to me!"

Jessica ran home and went into her bathroom , locked it and got out the pills and the blade.

She stopped and went back into her room and got the note she had written over and over and went back into the bathroom.

Jessica took 5 pills and picked up the razor blade and glided it across her wrist once

She repeated dragging the blade all up her arm and held the note up to her heart.

*wakes up*

I was crying. Did I just dream that?

"Oh my god." I sobbed

It was 12:00 so I got up and watched tv.

"Hey! Did you know he have a pool and trampoline back here?" Trisha yelled from the back yard.

"NO!!" I screamed and ran into the backyard to be greeted by a massive pool and Trisha jumping on the trampoline.

Trisha and I jumped on the trampoline for 2 hours. Until I started to tell her about my dream.

"Holy crap, I'd cry for hours." She said.

"I know right, I woke up crying. I'm gonna go get ready for gymnastics!!" I yelled while getting off the trampoline and into the house.

Trisha came in to, probably to get ready for dance.

I slipped on a pair of spandex short shorts and and a pink tank top that hugged my hips.

"Hey let's walk together!" Trisha yelled from her room.

"Uh yeah that's what I was kinda thinking!" I yelled back.

We both walked out of our rooms at the same time.

Trisha was wearing grey sweat pants and a blue tank top that hugged her hips.

"Welp let's go!" We said at the same time.

I grabbed my bag that had my water bottle, wrist guards and other stuff.

We walked out the door and towards ICON and the gym.

"See ya!!" I said to Trisha as she walked though the doors of ICON.

I walk farther down the street to the gym, when I opened the doors I was amazed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi! Sorry I haven't been posting! I didn't know what to write, I've been studying for my finals, and I just got lazy. Yeah... Follow me on Instagram!: @mikey_fusco_fan_page

-Nichole