Chapter 20

Jessica's Prov.

"Dry lightning cracks across the sky's. those storms clouds gather in her ey-" I hit my alarm clock.

I ran upstairs and ate breakfast and ran back downstairs to get ready. I brushed my teeth, curled my hair, did my makeup, and put on my outfit; my red high low long dress, black sleeveless collar shirt and black TOMS.

I grabbed my phone, iPad, and laptop and put it in my backpack that my mom gave me: American flag rucksack.

"See ya mom!!" I said while walking out the door and down the side walk.

I got a lot of stares when I walked into school. Was something wrong? Did I have something in my teeth? Stain on my shirt? Nope.

"Excuse me? I'm new here. Jessica Thomson."

"Yes, here is your schedule, locker number and lock." A lady said handing me stuff.

Got more stares walking to find my locker.

I opened my locker to find it filled with notebooks, pens, pencils and other stuff. This school is the shit. All the books I had were so girly and fun.

I grabbed a random note book and headed off to my first class. LA D:<

I awkwardly walked into the class and just stood there. Awkwardly.

"Oh! Hi you must be the new girl!! Ok class! Settle down." She waited "SIT DOWN!!!" She yelled as everyone quickly found their seats and shut up. "Now everyone this is Jessica she just moved here from-" she leaned over to me and asked me "I came here from New Jersey." I stated.

"Ah yes, now who would like to show her around?" No one raised their hand. A Pinge of hurt in my heart as my smile turned into a frown.

"It's ok I will find my way around." I said after 3 minutes of silence.

I found a seat in the back corner of the class, away from everyone.

Mrs. Jaxson started to write notes on the board that every one started to write down.

*4classes later*

It was lunch and of course no one was there to keep me company. I took my laptop out of my backpack and set it down on a table away from the cafeteria and logged onto twitter.

I tweeted: @jessica_12; so lonely, sitting alone at lunch at my new school. :'(

Trisha tweeted me back: @trisha_32; @jessica_12 I miss you come back D': (these are fake twitter names)

I smiled and logged out out of twitter and opened youtube

I typed in : Our 2nd Life and put in my earbuds and started to watch Sam's new video. He would be the only one who could make me smile right now.

"You like that video." I heard a familiar voice say behind me.

No fricken way, this is so not happening.

*~*~*~*

CLIFFHANGER!! But i know who you know who it is.

-Nichole