Chapter 21

Jessica's prov.

My eyes grew wide and heart stared to race.

"You're- you're." I stumbled with my words and hopped off the chair and walked up to him.

"Sam Pottorff? Yes indeed." He chuckled.

"Oh my fu- lipping god. I'm such a big fan. And you-you go to my school. Holy crap, give me a minute to process this." I leaned in my chair.

"Haha, do you want a picture?"

"Now this is just a dream." I stated

"Nope!" He grabbed my phone, pulled me towards him by my waist and smiled.

"I'd cry but I don't want to ruin my makeup." I giggled.

"Aha. So how old are you?" He asked with a wink

"14 almost 15." I answered blushing

"I see well here's my number. Text me." He said with another wink and walked away.

Holy crap, holy FREAKING CRAP!!! I just met Sam Pottorff. This is so a dream, but its not. Good.

I set the picture we took together and set it as my wallpaper and tweeted @jessica_12; @sampottorff just met you at school :D

He liked it and followed me, I nearly screamed.

I texted him so he could have my number.

Jessica: hi

Sam: hello ;) so I was wondering, if you were such a big fan. Would you like to meet the rest of O2L and Kian

Jessica: OMG YES!!! :D

Sam: hah ok, I will come pick you up at your house after school. Address?

I gave him my address and put my laptop away and got ready for my next class.

The rest of my day was the best I was so happy. But now I have to go home and get ready to meet O2L and kian.

*~*~*~

Sorry it's really short but there is gonna be a lot of chapters ;)

-Nichole