Chapter 14

Jessica's prov

"Holy sh- sheep." I corrected myself.

"Hello! You must be Jessica! Good thing you came 1 hour early! I will show you around!" A chirpy girl said walking up to me.

"Ok!" I said back.

I warmed up and the girl who's name was Ashely showed me the bars, the beam and everything else.

"So what came you do so far?" She asked

"Well I can do a cartwheel, my left split, my front walk over is almost there's and my one handed cartwheel." I replied.

"Ok show me your front walkover."

I did it but failed terribly.

**3 hours later***

I walked out of the gym only to be greeted by the one and only, Montana... Yippee.

She rolled her eyes and put on the most bitchiest look ever

"Gymnastics? Wow that's week." She scoffed

"Takes more skill and strength than dance." I crossed my arms.

"As if, in dance you need to have Technique."

"Yeah and in gymnastics to! Ok who gives a fuck of what takes more skill of what ever, this is the most pointless conversation ever." I said

"Yeah I agree."

"So, are you taking yours and Mikey's brake up well?" I said.

She looked at me like I had 5 heads.

"Excuse me? We haven't even broken up." She grunted

Oh my fucking god, my dream was true.

"Um but he's dating... Me... THAT LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER!!!! THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM OH-" I was cut off by Montana

"Bitch ill help you, he cheated on us with each other. And he's gonna pay, Monday is the day. Give me you're number, I'll text you the plan." She said evilly.

I gave her my number and walked off.

When I go home I slammed the door and stomped up to my room.

*buzz buzz*

It was from my best guy friend back home.

(B for Brandon and J for Jessica)

B

Hey I miss you

J

Awe I miss you too!!

B

How is it there?

J

Good. I have a boy- well at least I thought I did, I just found out that he was cheating on me :(

B

Well that ain't fun, I'd beat him up if I was there ;)

J

Haha I wish you were here...

B

One minute, brb. Lol

*end of convo*

Then I heard a knocking on my door leading to the balcony.

I slowly drew back the curtains to see Brandon.

"Holy shit Brandon!!!!!!" I screamed while opening the door and pulling him into a tight hug.

"Oh my god how did you find my house?!" I screamed into his chest.

"Your the only person I know that listens to The Summer Set." I realized my music was playing.

"Well... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled letting go of him.

"To see you... And my mom got transferred." He chuckled

"Ahh I see." I winked.

"So where's this stupid little cheater I need to beat up?" He cracked his knuckles.

"Don't worry bout' it, me and the other girl who he cheated on are coming up with a plan for Monday." I smirked.

He nodded and gave me a smirk back.

"What school you going to?" I asked as we sat on my bed.

"St. Williams."

"Gasp, ME TO." I tackled him with a hug.

"Haha yeah, well I should get going." He got up.

"Noooooooooo!.!.!.! Stay here! We can have a sleepover!! I'll invite the rest of the boyz!" I whined while texting Nick, Madison, Jason, and Louis.

"Boys?" He asked

"Yeah. Nick, Madison, Jason, and Louis... No Mikey." I stated.

"Is Mikey the guy who cheated on you?"

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes.

"Invite him, and that other girl, we have some work to do." He laughed evilly.

I quickly texted the boys saying *hey, come over to my house in 20 mins, bring your swimming suites, byeee!!*

The I texted Montana on a private message *hey, come over to my house in 20mins, bring your swimsuit. We have work to do, more earlier.*

Brandon and I quickly ran to the corner grocery store and loaded up on chips, candy, pop, and a few scary movies, then ran to his house so he could get his swim trunks.

This is gonna be fun...

*~*~*~*

Dun dun dun!! Mikey's gonna get it. Hehe hio!! Got bored at night and decided to write, yeah so... Vote and comment! Share this story with your friends!! Follow me on instagram!! : @mikey_fusco_fan_page Hehe