Chapter 17

I don't remember what happened last night. My head hurt and I was at the toilet vomiting.

Did someone put alcohol in my coke? Who?

What ever. I flushed the toilet after my guts were practically in there and I turned on the shower.

I pealed off my clothes and hopped in

Today I'm going to California. All the way across the country, to start fresh.

I stepped out of the shower and walked into my closet and picked the only outfit I left in there.

Some studded high waisted shorts and a Monsters Inc sweatshirt.

I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and didnt bother to put on makeup

"Hey lady! Come eat!!" Trisha yelled

"I'm not hungry!" I lied

"Fine!"

After I brushed my teeth, I grabbed my phone and purse

"Where you going?" Trisha asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"The mall." I finished as I grabbed my skateboard. Damn haven't rode this thing in ages.

The mall finally came into view.

"Ahh, the place almost every girl wants to be." I sighed while walking in.

I went into pacsun (I think that's how you spell it, idk) and picked out a cosmic cross tank top, superman tie front tank, and a Arizona green tea tank.

After a few hours my hands both had 10 bags each.

I walked out and attempted to skate back home.

"Holy sheep shit!" Trisha exclaimed as I squeezed through the door.

"Aha, now I've gotta go put these in my suitcase." I said while wobbling up the stairs.

*5 hours later*

It was 9pm, I was saying my goodbyes to everyone, Madison, Jason, Louis, Montana, nick, and Trisha.

"I'm gonna miss you all so much." I said thought the cab window.

The cab started to pull away. Well this is it. Time to start fresh.

*~*~*~*~*~

Vote comment and follow my Instagram! @mikey_fusco_fan_page