Chapter 15

Jessica's prov

Everyone just got here and you could feel the tension between Mikey, Montana, and I.

"Well what would you guys want to do?" I asked rocking on my feet.

"Uhhh how bout' we go swimming!" Yelled Madison while picking me up and running to the pool.

I then realized that I had my phone in my pocket while I was being thrown in mid air. I whipped it out and chucked it to the closest lawn chair.

My stomach stung as I did a belly flop into the water.

"Madison!! Your gonna die!!!" I said when I came up from the water.

As I was about to run after him I quickly checked my phone if it was ok; it was. Phew!

I sprinted into the house and checked every where. He was no where to be seen. Oh well.

I skipped into my room and opened my huge closet and picked out my black strapless bikini.

I pulled my tank top over my head and un latched my bra, letting it fall to the floor.

Behind me I heard a gasp. I covered my breasts with the beach towel I had in my cupboard and whipped around to be greeted by Madison.

" what the fuck are you doing in here!?" I screamed.

"Nothing! I didn't see anything I promise!!" He said.

"Fine just let me change... Turn around!" I said as I dropped the towel and put on my the rest of my bikini.

"Are you done?!" He whined

"Yeah I'm done." He turned around and smirked.

"What?" He pulled me in close until we were pressed up to each other, Madison's hand went onto my back and kept on sliding it down until it was on my ass.

"You do know Mikey is cheating on you right?" He smirked.

"Yeah, me and Montana bumped into each other. But who cares about him right, wow. Fastest relationship I've ever had! 1 day woo go me!!" I giggled.

Madison was smiling at me and stared down at my lips then to my eyes and back to my lips again.

We both leaned in and our lips touched. His hand was still on my butt but now being joined by the other.

My hands went just under his shirt onto his hips.

"What? Did I bite your lip?" Madison asked as I pulled back fast.

"No, no you didn't. This just doesn't feel right I'm still with Mikey." I shuttered.

"Oh, yeah I guess. I just- I love you Jessica. Ever since I saw you I fell for you." He grabbed my wrists and stared into my brown eyes.

"Madison you will find your princess. Trust me she will be so much better that me." Yanked my hands away and ran downstairs and to the pool.

I felt awful for turning him Down like that, well not really turning him down but you know.

It was time to start the plan. I texted Montana and Brandon saying it was time.

Montana looked at me and nodded and smiled.

~*~*~*~

Ick, this chapter is kinda boring. So yeah vote and comment!! Instagram: @mikey_fusco_fan_page

-Nichole