Chapter 11

Jessica's prov

I was sitting on the ground in my closet going through my swim suits. I was really self conscious of my stomach but my mom wants me to wear bikinis to boost my confidence, it kinda worked not really.

Finally I found the perfect bikini: a pink and white striped strapless bikini.

"Hey yo dude! You ready!?" Trisha called from across the hall.

"Yeah!" I called back while putting my bikini on, putting my clothes over top, putting my towel in a bag along with my brush and deodorant.

I ran down the stairs while falling down the last 5 and slipped on my flip flops

We walked over to Mikey's house and knocked on his door. A pair of feet walked over and opened to door and sweet baby mother fuscoing Jesus.

Mikey was shirtless and his toned 6 pack was just just. Like there, I couldn't helped but look.

He smirked and grabbed his towel and we headed off.

"So how do you girls like New Jersey so far?" Mikey asked

"It's so nice here. if only we had this kinda weather in Canada. -34 degrees Celsius in winter sometimes. Nothing the people could handle here." I said

"Haha yeah, so what was it like in Canada?"

"Oh my gosh it's amazing, but winter is awful 4-5 feet of snow... (We do get almost 5 feet of snow some years) but its also so fun to just go snowmobiling when it's not to cold but cold enough. But we don't say 'Eh' at the end of every sentence!" I said

"Haha wow." Mikey said

The rest of the walk was awkward silence and Mikey moving closer to me each time. Acca-Awkward.

We finally got to the beach to see the rest of the boyz in a row sun tanning. What girls.

"Shh be quiet I have a plan." I said quietly running over to a couple with a little girl.

"Um excuse me can I borrow your pail?" I asked as sweetly as possible.

The mother nodded and I picked up the pail, ran over to the water and ran back to Trisha and Mikey.

I counted down from 3 in my head and tossed the water from in the pail onto the boyz.

"Jesus!!" Chris said. Nick screamed like a little girl which sent me, Trisha and Mikey to the sand laughing.

"Oh. My. God!! That- was- to- hilarious!!!" I said in between laughs.

I stopped laughing and brought the pail back to the little girl.

"Woo. That was funny." Trisha said

"No it was not!" Madison said while picking me up and carrying me over to the water.

"You wouldn't dare." I said in full seriousness.

"Oh wouldn't I." He said before tossing me into the water.

I stayed under for a minute until I felt a pair of arms go around my waist and pull me out of the water and onto their back.

"Woah woah woah there dude! Put me down!!!!" I said before they did.

Mikey smiled at me and walked past to Nick.

I realized that my tank top and shorts were soaking wet, so I took them off and put them in my bag.

Trisha was laying on her towel sun tanning.

"Hey come join me." She said without opening her eyes.

"We'll that doesn't sound sexual at all." I giggled while laying down on my towel beside her.

After about 30 mins of tanning Trisha and I went and joined the guys in the water.

"Haha! I've got you!!" I yelled while jumping onto Mikey's back

Trisha jumped onto Nicks back and climbed onto his shoulders, did the same and we had a small chicken fight.

I finally pushed her one last time and they both fell into the water.

"Haha!! Victory!" I yelled while making me and Mikey fall into the water.

He randomly hugged me. It was kinda awkward but I hugged back.

We were in the water for a good hour trying to "surf" some waves until we decided to go home.

I rolled up my towel and put it in my bag. My clothes weren't in there. I looked again.

"Hey do you guys know where my clothes are?" I said worried.

They looked around but couldn't find them.

"Hey it's ok I'll stay here and look around you guys go." I said while giving Trisha the keys to the house and kept looking

"I'll stay and help you look." Mikey said.

I blushed

After another hour of looking around the whole I finally gave up.

"This is hopeless!! My clothes aren't anywhere!!" I yelled.

My phone buzzed it was a long paragraph from a unknown number.

<Guess your gonna be a little cold walking home now. Btw stay the fuck away from Mikey or I'm gonna make your life a living hell. I'll make sure that my friends and I make your life hell that you would want to kill yourself. If I ever see you near Mikey... Oh you don't even want to know what I will to you. Don't talk to him, don't touch him, don't even think about him. Fuck you bitch>

I bursted out into tears. I picked up my bag and started running home.

A head of me I could see a table with a pile of something on it. It was my clothes. They were ripped and cut up.

"Hey Jessica! Wait up!" Mikey yelled. I could hear him running towards me.

It took no thought, I started sprinting home, in a bikini, it's freezing outside. I didn't want to stop running from him, who knows what Montana would do to me.

I finally got to my house, Mikey was close behind me. I quickly closed the door and locked it. I couldn't stop crying.

Mikey knocked on the door and said. "Hey Jess? You ok?"

I couldn't answer.

Mikey's Prov.

I don't know what happened. She got a text and started to cry. She wouldn't answer me. It has to be on what ever was on the text. I have to find out.

I texted Trisha (M for Mikey T for Trisha)

M

Hey what's wrong with Jess?

T

Idk ill ask.

I waited for a few mins until she texted me back it was a screen shot.

My jaw dropped. That was Montana's number. My girlfriend. Well I couldn't blame her, I am her boyfriend but I love both of them. I wish I could date both of them.

I can date both of them.

*~*~*~*~

so how did u like this chapter? Vote and comment please!!!

-Nichole