Chapter 19

Jessica's prov.

"Mommie!!!" I yelled as I ran into my new house and into my moms arms.

"Hey baby girl." She said while kissing my forehead.

"I've missed you so much." I said.

She smiled from ear to ear.

"You want to see your room?" She asked

"Yes!" I yelled while running into random rooms.

"It's downstairs!" She called after me

I opened the door to the basement and ran downstairs. The whole basement was my room, and let me tell you it was a big basement.

"Ma I friken love you!!" I yelled.

You could hear her chuckling.

My room was painted a light brown with small quotes all over it, my bed was white with a huge colourful dream catcher on it, there was a table in the corner that had pens, pencils, paper, and notebooks. I'm guessing that's where I would put my laptop and do my homework, right across from my bed was a vanity, then a walk-in closet, and last but not least my own bathroom.

I started to unpack my clothes and put them in my closet. I just remembered that I forgot my skateboard back in New Jersey. "God damn it!" I ran upstairs and asked my mom "can I go to the mall?"

"Of course here's my credit and debit cards." She said as she handed them over.

"Mom did I ever tell you that I flipping love you?" she laughed

I slipped my Vans on and ran out the door.

"I never want to leave." I sighed while I put my earbuds in and put my phone on shuffle.

Floats My Boat by Aer came on.

After getting lost I finally found the mall. It was huge.

Right when I walked in I found a store that had skateboards to my right.

"How can I help you?" A boy asked walking up to me.

"A skate bored." He lead me into the back room which was filled skateboards.

I choose one that was exactly like mine: the deck was abstract Aztec pattern.

"Thank you!" I called while walking out of the store.

I should get a new outfit for school. I thought to myself while walking to a random store. I walked out of that store with a red high low long skirt, a black embellished collar blouse, 10 tank tops, 5 pairs of short shorts, a pair of sunglasses, 10 pairs of shoes, and 3 other summer dresses.

"We'll I think that's all I will get." I said out loud

I hopped on my board and rolled down the sidewalk back to my house.

"Ma I'm home!!! Credit and debit cards are on the counter!!" I yelled while walking to my room

Tomorrow I start school. I'm scared hopefully people will like me.

I took a shower and plugged in my phone, iPad and MacBook Pro in to charge and slipped into my bed and let sleep take over my whole body.

*~*~*~*~

Heyyyy!! I'm finally done my finals and am now on summer vacation!! WOOHOO!! I'm so happy!! Yeah. Vote please!! Follow my Instagram: @mikey_fusco_fan_page

-Nichole