Chapter 26

(I changed Jessica's, Trisha's, 2B1s, and Nicks ages to 16, O2L is 17-18 years old.)

"Saammmm!!!!!" Levi yelled while giving Sam a hug.

"Leeeevi!!!" Sam yelled back

Levi giggled and went back to the living room to watch cartoons.

I sat beside Levi to watch cartoons and waited for Sam to come back.

"Ima back!" Sam posed.

"That's hot." I laughed

"I know right, see ya Levi!" Sam called while grabbing 2 Arizonas from the fridge and out the door.

"What shall we do?" I linked our hands together.

"Movie, wait no. Beach?" He suggested.

"How bout, we go see a movie then to the beach?" I smiled.

"Sure."

We made our way to the cinema, I couldn't help but kept on looking over my shoulder. I felt like so one was watching me.

"What's wrong." I snapped my head back to look at Sam.

"Oh nothing i thought I saw uh- Kian." I lied

He nodded and help the door open for me to the cinema.

"What should we watch?" Sam asked.

"Uhhh. OH!! Rest In Peace Department!!" I yelled.

"Haha ok."

Mikey's prov.

I got all of the boys and Trisha to come to come to California.

"Ok I know exactly where her house is. Come." I ushered them down the sidewalk.

"That's not creepy at all." Trisha said.

I rolled my eyes and kept on walking.

We walked up the steps and rung the door bell

"Guys I got this." Trisha pushed to the front.

"TRISHA! Oh my gosh!" Jessica's mom pulled her into a hug.

"Hi! Is Jess here?" She asked.

"Oh no she's not. She is out with her boyfriend." She paused and glared at me with hatred. "But you may come in and wait for her."

We all sat down in the living room and waited, and waited, and waited.

"Would you guys like to go to sleep? There are 2 extra bedrooms. Trisha you sleep in Jessica's bed." Mrs. Thompson said.

Everyone nodded and made there way to the rooms.

It was me and Madison in the same bed and Jason and Louis in a bed.

I heard the door then shut and giggling "Sam that so mean! Haha I know he did that but he's being nice. I guess, but you don't have to say that! Ahaha!" Jess laughed.

"Ok fine! Well I gotta go see you tomorrow." The door opened and closed again.

JESSICA'S PROV.

I kissed Sam goodnight and made my way down to my room.

I turned on the lights only to be tackled by someone.

"Well hello there!!" She screamed.

"TRISHA!! OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" I Engulfed her in a hug.

"Oh you know, just trying to get you to comeback to NEW JERSEY! Please come back!" She pleaded.

"I've only been here for a week, Mikey came making all the plans I made to forget everything he has done to me gone. Hmm I wonder why I don't want to come back. Oh yeah and I kinda don't want to leave my great boyfriend!" I cried.

"Well everyone misses you." She pointed behind me.

I turned to be treated by Madison, Louis, Jason, Nick and... Mikey.

Nick hugged me and took his place beside Trisha and held her hand. Cute.

Everyone else hugged me except Mikey. Good.

"So why are you all here?" I asked even though I know the answer.

Silence.

"To try and convince you to come back to New Jersey!" Madison spoke up

Shocker.

"I already told you! I'm not coming back until I am healed! Can you guys please just except that! And plus I can't leave Sam."

*5MONTHS LATER*

"Ahahah catch me if you can!!" Levi yelled and started running through the sand.

Sam and I were babysitting him and enjoying our 5 month anniversary.

"I will be right back." Sam said walking in the direction of the washrooms.

I started to chase after Levi. Damn this kid is fast, or may e it's because I'm fat... maybe both.

After 20 mins of playing tag with Levi. Sam still wasn't back.

I walked towards the washroom and turned the corner to see Sam pressing a girl up against the wall and making out with her.

Tears stung my eyes and they started streaming down my face.

Sam looked at me in shock.

"Jess this isn't what it looks like!" He took a step towards me.

"BULLSHIT!!!! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!! FUCK YOU SAM! FUCK YOU I HATE YOU!!" I started sprinting down the side walk to my house.

Fuck my life.

____________________

Hey!! I'm changing the title to the story to Why Me k? Ok. See ya!!

-Nichole