Chapter 16

Montana walked up to Mikey all sexy and sat to his lap.

I chuckled at how she was acting, they started to make out right there and that was my que.

'Anger' rushed into my body as I stormed up to them and started yelling/crying

"Mikey how could you!? I loved you! Now I find out you are still with Montana!!" I screamed.

"Jessica I'm sorry! I couldn't choose between you or Montana, but all I know is that I love you. It's always been you." He said with Sympathy and stroking my arm.

"Don't touch me." I swatted his hand away "all the girls are right you are just a jerk, a player." I was started to feel the real pain from this.

"Jess wait." I stormed out of my backyard and into my room.

Fuck, my life is so worthless!! Why couldn't I have a normal life like any other 14 year old!

*buzz buzz* it was my mom

Mom: hey baby girl how are you?

Jess: horrible :( I just found out that Mikey was cheating on me D': i just want to get out of NJ for a few months. But that's not gonna happen.

Mom: come to California. I'm over here right now for a year, come stay with me for a bit to get you're mind off him and other stuff. But you will still be going to school in Cali.

My mom was seriously the best, plus my fave Youtubers lived in Cali, Our 2nd Life. Que the fangirling!!!!

Jess: PLEASE!!!!

Mom: aha ok I will book the soonest flight. Start packing.

I quickly got my suitcase and packed everything , and I mean everything. From clothes, to makeup, to shoes, to my hair stuff.

Mom: soonest flight is tomorrow at 10pm

Jess: ok.

"Hey Jess are you ok--" Brandon barged in. "What are you doing?" He asked

"Going to live in California for a year or less with my mom to clear my life from any drama, then I will come back." I stated while moving towards him for a hug.

"But what about Trisha?" He asked.

Damn it, what would she say.

"Jess are you ok-? Where are you going?" She choked.

"She's going to live in Cali for a year or less with her mom so she can clear her life from all this drama." Brandon answered for me.

"Well I guess that would be ok, but I will be so lonely." She pouted

"You'll have Brandon and you can invite some of your other friends." I suggested

"Yeah I guess, well I will miss yoooou!!!" She said while giving me a huge hug.

"I'll miss you too, now lets get back to that party!" I said while running back downstairs and into the back yard

Mikey left I guess cause he was no where to be seen.

Madison smirked at me and scanned my body.

I flashed him the middle finger and walked to the cooler to get some water.

"That wasn't very nice." Madison said while bending over and grabbing a Pepsi.

"It won't happen again anytime soon." I said

"What do you mean?" He looked at me puzzled

"I'm going to go live in Cali with my mo. For a year or less to clear my mind." I stated for the last time.

"Boo." He pouted

I rolled my eyes and walked over to a lawn chair and laid down, while throwing on my shades I realized that Brandon had a fucking 8 pack, hmm the more you learn

It was really had not to notice his abs when he was laying in the lawn chair beside me.

"I know you are staring at my abs." He grinned

I blushed and felt really embarrassed.

He smirked and said "you can lick them if ya want."

"Brandon! You perverted little bastard!" I yelled while smacking his arm.

He chuckled "you got a 6 pack I see." He winked

"Yeah Im Proud." I rubbed my tummy

He burst out into hysterics as I joined him. 

*~*~*~*

That's kinda short. Oh well. Vote, comment and check out my other story: Again.

-Nichole